Mems And System Validation Engineer (Semiconductor)
Chandler , AZ 85224
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Westerwood Global (WG) a leading provider of manufacturing and technical support services exclusive to the semiconductor industry. At Westerwood Global, we work with our customers to provide Whole Fab support across all tool types.
Westerwood Global is a dynamic and growing company. We pride ourselves on offering industry leading, project & permanent, employment opportunities. Our employees are at the core of our service offering and their professional development is a vital aspect of the WG culture.
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting experienced Field Service Engineers and Technicians.Learn more!
Lead the product design validation activities required for the development of the new Sensor Automotive, Consumer and Industrial product. Candidates must have expertise on the following:
- Defining a MEMS and System validation plan coordinating with the project team
- Developing the required software and hardware for the sensor validation
- Providing validation support to internal MEMS research and development efforts
- Coordinating the release of the new validation platform, generating correlation samples and characterizing prototypes
- The MEMS and System Validation Engineer must be hands-on
- Provide technical leadership and solutions to execute the product design validation and communicate the status with management and key Customers as necessary
- Minimum of MSEE and 8 to 10 years of experience in Design, Software Engineering, Product Probe or Test and Engineering development for semiconductors.
- Experience software development (C/C++, LabVIEW, Visual Basic, Assembler, etc.).
- FPGA programming is a plus.
- PCB schematic and layout experience are desired.
- Understanding of circuit design and testing methods for analog, mixed signal and digital circuits.
- Skills in statistics and statistical software (JMP, Minitab) essential.
- Prior product experience with Sensor Systems/MEMS knowledge is a strong plus.
- Capable of training Junior Engineers
Excellent Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation and Select Holidays, Overtime Opportunities, Compressed Work Week, On-site Facilities, Career Development Opportunities