Member Services Representative
Lower Valley Credit Union
Wenatchee , WA 98801
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Serve as a liaison between the member and the credit union. Provide account information by phone or in person, as well as information on the full range of credit union products and services. Open accounts for member, interview, and professionally handle the members daily needs. Provide a variety of transaction services to members.
- Greet and welcome members and visitors to the credit union in a professional manner. Represent the credit union in a courteous and professional manner and provide prompt, efficient, and accurate service in the processing of transactions.
- Provide in-person and by-telephone general and specific service-related information concerning credit union products or policies.
- Ensure that you are in compliance with all federal and state laws as well as the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act and other regulations.
- May respond to email or other electronic requests submitted by members, again providing professional, prompt, efficient, and accurate service and information.
- Respond to members requests, problems, and complaints, resolving issues, and/or directing them to the appropriate person for specific information and assistance.
- Open new accounts and service existing accounts. Set up new account files, and provide members with all necessary information for membership.
- Handle requests from members for transfers of shares to loan payments, share withdrawals, check requests, CD transactions, line of credit advances, and any other requests received from members.
- Promote credit union products and services based on member needs that are obtained from member interviews and /or review of members account. Actively cross-sell products.
- Process member mail transactions.
- Mail receipts and checks to members as indicated by policy and procedure.
- Provide information on investment alternatives to members wishing to deposit funds with the credit union.
- Research accounts for deposit, withdrawal, and loan-payment discrepancies.
- Assist member in balancing their accounts.
- Assist members with the proper completion of payroll deduction and direct deposit paperwork.
- Assist members in opening individual retirement accounts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full Time
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Preferred minimum of 1-year financial institution experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills