Peterborough , NH 03458
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a highly qualified professional to join our exceptional nursing team. You will have a direct point person for questions and concerns, both as a new hire and throughout your time with the hospital. By treating every one of our staff with the utmost respect and working alongside each team member, we are able to help our nurses avoid job burnout and instead feel that they are part of a caring family that has their best interests at heart. Join a team that understands the hardworking nature of the nursing profession, and begin a career that you will continue to enjoy every day.
- Provide direct care to patients under limited supervision, including both the physical and psychosocial needs of patients in custody.
- Monitor patients while in treatment to ensure ongoing stability and to swiftly address any complications as they arise.
- Document patient vitals and health history, maintaining accurate records; ask pertinent questions and provide patient with knowledgeable feedback.
- Communicate with doctor on duty to provide comprehensive and focused care. Together with the doctor, create medical care plan for each individual patient.
- Ensure medical equipment is working properly, and alert staff regarding any equipment malfunction. Maintain thorough knowledge of equipment in order to treat patients effectively.
- Assist the patient during examinations or procedures, either alongside the physician or in a nursing-specific capacity.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Current registered nursing license
- ACLS certificate and BLS certificate
- Nursing program degree from an accredited institution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- At least two years of nursing experience