This is a 29 bed MedSurg/Ortho unit specializing in the delivery of acute care of the adult patient. The primary patient population is orthopedics, but includes a variety of general medical/surgical diagnosis. The unit also cares for non-cardiovascular medical patients requiring nursing observation and monitoring. Remote telemetry is provided as ordered.
- Georgia Hospital Association Safety Leader Circle
- Joint Commission Top Performer of Key Quality Measures
- Get with the Guidelines Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Chest Pain Center Accreditation
- Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
- State of Georgia RN License required
- BLS AHA Healthcare Provider
- 1-3 Years Acute care experience
Nestled in the center of the state, not too far from the mountains or ocean, is where the soul of Georgia lives. In Macon, youd be hard-pressed not to find an event or festival taking place. Macon has countless activities to have fun-filled days, weekends and months.