Medication Nursing Assistant (Mna) | Full Time 2Pm-10Pm
Webster At Rye
Rye , NH 03870
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Webster at Rye is one of the premiere and award winning health care facilities in the Seacoast area. We provide a high level of quality care for skilled rehabilitation, long-term nursing care, memory care and assisted living in a safe, secure, and home-like environment. We are a not-for-profit charitable organization, and we have been serving the Seacoast community for thirty years.
Webster at Rye is dedicated to the safety and well-being of our residents and staff during the Covid-19 pandemic. Since the pandemic we have been a Covid free facility and continue to provide safety measures and protocols for all our staff members and residents to prevent potential exposures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of a Board approved Medication Administration program conducted by a Board approved Registered Nurse.
- Must be licensed as a Licensed Medication Nursing Assistant in accordance with the state laws and regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain a safe environment for patients and co-workers.
Prolonged periods standing and walking and frequently pulling, pushing, and bending. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Responsible for recording all residents medications in the Medication Administration Record (MAR).
- Ensures medications are stored in a safe and accurate manner.
- Monitors medications to ensure adequate accountability measures are taken when medications are ordered, administered, and received into the facility.
- Consults with the RN or LPN prior to administration of PRN medications. Records indication and effectiveness of all PRN medications dispended on MAR.
- providing direct care to residents under the direction of the Director of Nursing.
- Assists residents with getting in and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, etc.
- Responsible for assisting residents with Activities of Daily living (ADLs).
- Cooperate with inter-departmental and other facility personnel, to ensure that nursing services can be adequately maintained to meet the needs of the residents.
- Assist with ensuring that the residents apartments are ready for the arrival of the residents.
- Communicate any accidents and/or incidents that observed on the shift to the charge nurse.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are followed in accordance to state and federal laws.
- Other duties as assigned.
Schedules: Full-time 2pm-10pm every other weekend required.
We have a competitive salary which is based on experience and education!
- Medical, vision, and fully paid employee dental insurance
- 401k with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Competitive shift differentials
- Weekend shift differentials for all positions
- Longevity & referral bonuses and more!
All employees will be required to do a post offer, pre-employment physical, drug test, Tuberculosis screen, Covid-19 test, and a criminal background check.
Webster at Rye is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability.