Medical Technologist / Medical Laboratory Technician
Pendleton , OR 97801
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Vesta Teleradiology is actively searching for a Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician for a client in Oregon.Details:
- Medical Technologist – Bachelor's degree in a certified MT program.
- Medical Laboratory Technicians- Associates degree in a certified MLT program
- Licensure/Certification: ASCP or NCA preferred, other national certifications considered
- Experience: New graduates accepted
- Perform the full range of laboratory tests provided by Interpath Laboratory— Blood Banking, Chemistry, Hematology, Immunology, Microbiology, Urinalysis, and Coagulation.
- Operate complex automated laboratory equipment, electronic equipment, computer software, and precision instruments. Provide trouble-shooting on such instruments as far as possible.
- Confirm the accuracy of test results.
- Evaluate test results and recognize abnormal values in specific population groups.
- Report laboratory findings to pathologists and other healthcare providers.
- Develop and modify procedures as needed.
- Establish and monitor programs, to ensure the accuracy of tests.
Requirements:Medical Technologist – Bachelor’s degree in a certified MT program.Medical Laboratory Technicians- Associates degree in a certified MLT program Licensure/Certification: ASCP or NCA preferred, other national certifications considered