Medical Staff Services Manager
Chicago , Illinois 60290
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Under the supervision of the Executive Director of Quality provides supervisory and administrative services to members of the Medical Staff and Administration. Overall responsibilities include supervision and evaluation of the performance of Medical Staff Office personnel, including both permanent and temporary employees, the coordination of Medical Staff appointment and reappointment processes, coordination of support of various Hospital committees, and preparation of a wide range of reports.
1. High School Diploma /Bachelors degree preferred
2. CPMSM (Certified Professional Medical Services Management, preferred. CPCS (Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist) also a plus.
3. 5 to 8 years of progressively responsible experience in medical staffing and physician credentialing.
4. Working knowledge of Microsoft Applications. The ability to develop a working knowledge and an understanding of the Medial Staff Line computer system and be able to extract information as requested by various hospital departments for marketing and planning purposes.
5. Knowledge of medical terminology and ability for medical terminology transcription.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
CPMSM (Certified Professional Medical Services Management
CPCS (Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist)
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Full-time Benefits- Full
Relocation Assistance Available- Possible for ideal candidate
Commission Compensation- No
Bonus Eligible- No
Overtime Eligible- No
Interview Travel Reimbursed- No
5+ to 7 years experience
Seniority Level- Mid-Senior
Management Experience Required- Yes
Minimum Education- Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel- Never