Medical Spa Aesthetic Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner (Pa-C Or Arnp) - Clearfork | Fort Worth
Milk + Honey Spa And Salon
Fort Worth , TX 76109
Posted 4 weeks ago
After completing her MBA at The University of Texas at Austin, Alissa decided to forgo a traditional post-MBA job and instead launched milk + honey spa. Not only did she see an opportunity in Austin for a luxury day spa, but it was important to her to build something that made and continues to make others feel great. In January 2006, she launched milk + honey, and today, it encompasses a thriving collection of six spas in Austin, Houston and Fort Worth. In 2014, she launched milk + honeys line of hyperclean, organic, and effective bath and bodycare products with skincare debuting in 2019.milk + honey's core Four Principles remain an ever-present foundational part of our processes, culture, and growth.Care.
Be kind, compassionate, and listen to one another.Thrive.
Enjoy what you do and push yourself to improve.Inspire.
Surprise, delight, and go above and beyond.Simplify.
Do more with less.We are looking for an experienced and talented Medical Spa Esthetic Physicians Assistant or Nurse Practitioner (PA-C or ARNP)
. This position will work closely with our Executive Team, General Management and Medical Spa Director. This position will serve as milk + honeys HIPAA Compliance Officer, OSHA Monitor and Safety Officer.This position may be part time or full time.
This role will be working closely with our supervising doctor who was recruited to Dell Medical School after serving five years as an assistant and then associate professor at Stanford University. He is currently an Associate Professor, a Director of Dermatologic Surgery, and a Director or Laser & Cosmetic Dermatology over the Department of Internal Medicine at Dell Medical School.Primary Responsibilities:
What does success look like for this role? Were looking for someone who can take a holistic view of delivering medical spa procedures to our current spa offerings and ensure training, coaching, and client service meet the milk + honey brand standards along with all HIPAA and OSHA compliance regulations.
Qualifications for this role:
- Standard Operating Procedures. Perform medical spa procedures following milk + honey protocols to clients with the goal of providing a safe and effective treatment.
- Client Service. Carry out a client medical spa service cycle (i.e., thorough consultation, impeccable service, and follow up treatment plans) that aligns with milk + honey spa service cycle. Maintain the treatment plan through regular reviews and communication with the Medical Spa Director.
- Sanitation+ Sterilization.Uphold the standards as directed by law and milk + honeys policies and procedures.
- Train+ Coach. Participate and, at times, lead milk + honeys comprehensive training program on each medical spa procedure and be available as a resource and trainer for Estheticians and support staff with the goal of providing consistent and exceptional medical spa services that match milk + honey brand standards.
- Employee Management. Collaborate when needed with Medical Spa Director and/or General Management across all locations on employee relations, such as reviews, disciplinary actions, events, etc.
- Record Management. Adhere to a process to retain and store all client medical records in compliance with state regulations. Practice detailed work habits including charting, documentation, recommendation.
- Administrative.Attend and, at times, lead Esthetic department meetings. Ensure that the spa is up-to-date with new developments in the medical spa field, regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Equipment/Inventory Management. Collaborate with Medical Spa Director and General Management on all medical spa equipment purchases, sanitation schedules, maintenance and warranties. Conduct monthly inventory of all medical spa-related materials and utilize milk + honey process for ordering, receiving and logging.
- Sales. Experience in an education-based, non-aggressive sales approach to inform clients of the product, service, and series options with the intention and ability to build retention and repeat business.
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience as a Physicians Assistant or Nurse Practitioner; 1-2 years of hands-on experience with Esthetic medical spa procedures
- Must have direct, hands-on experience in all medical spa procedures (i.e., lasers, photorejuvenation, injections, advanced peels, microneedling, dermaplaning, etc), certification/licenses to all that apply, and the ability to perfectly perform said procedures
- Must possess a medical license active in the State of Texas and comply with the stated scope of practice as defined by the State Board of Nursing and State Medical Board
- Must have a clear disciplinary history record
- Must display a willingness to work in a rapidly scaling environment
- Ability to be resourceful and drive significant impact with, at-times, limited resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, willingness to work in a collaborative environment
- Leadership skills, the ability to direct the team and also roll up their sleeves to get work done
- Must be available for any emergency, at any time for a phone and/or in-person consultation
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends, and available to visit all Austin spa locations when needed
- Systems Requirements:Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Drive, Booker experience a plus
milk + honey holdings, llc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.