USA Vein Clinics
New York , NY 10001
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As a Medical Scribe, you would help create a more efficient office by capturing all patient clinical information and accurately document it in the electronic medical record. By efficiently and effectively doing so, you will help improve clinical outcomes and reduce patient wait times. In addition, you would ensure that the patient has an excellent service experience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assist in the smooth operation of a Healthcare practice and accompany the physician into the patient examination room in order to transcribe/translate a history and physical exam, and accurately document the physicians encounter with the patient and others present.
- List all proper diagnoses and symptoms as well as follow up instructions and prescriptions as dictated by the physician.
- Transcribe patient orders including laboratory tests, radiology tests, medications, etc.
- Document any procedures performed by the physician.
- Maintain professional appearance and conduct at all times.
- Adhere to employer work practices.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, staff and managements.
- Effectively cope with typical job stress.
- Document work processes as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: 6 months experience as a Medical Scribe or experience and/or training, or equivalent education and experience.
- Optional: Seeking to continue higher education in medical school or other healthcare profession