Medical Scribe Account Manager
Phoenix , AZ 85032
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
HealthScribe is rapidly expanding and seeking a Medical Scribe Account Manager.
The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining their assigned sites by performing scribe trials for new physicians, interviewing potential candidates, conducting classroom and clinical bedside training and managing client relations. Account managers will also help cover shifts if necessary. The Medical Scribe Site Manager may need to travel to multiple locations in order to work in different facilities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with new business acquisition by calling clinics, conducting site visits to distribute information and conducting capability trials scribing 1-2 days with new providers
- Observe new providers pre-scribe workflow. Work introductory shifts with new providers in order to learn their preferences and prepare them to work efficiently with a scribe
- Conduct classroom and clinical bedside training for new scribe trainees
- Support scribe trainees to ensure they progress successfully through training
- Perform an evaluation after each training shift to document the progression and capability of each new scribe trainee
- After scribes are working solo, perform QA (Quality Assurance) audits on newly trained scribes to document their performance
Non-Essential Job Functions:
- Assisting with the staffing of new scribe programs by sourcing at the direction of the recruitment team.
- Assisting with provider education to teach and inform providers how to use a scribe.
- Communicating new scribe expectations and learning curve details to providers.
- Establish and/or maintain provider scribe documentation preferences.
- Must have minimum 3-6 months previous scribing experience, previous training experience strongly preferred
- Must demonstrate ability to clearly and concisely communicate, orally and in writing
- Must demonstrate a high level of maturity and possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Minimum typing speed of 65-70 WPM. Competitive candidates 75+ WPM
- Comfortable on computers
- Exposure to new settings and specialties
- Networking with multiple different medical providers
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible schedule