Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Medical Records Coordinator - Full Time
Health Plus Management
New York , NY 10016
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Health Plus Management LLC (HPM) provides management services to medical practices specializing in the area of Pain Management and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. HPM manages 30 locations throughout Long Island, NYC including the 5 boroughs, Westchester and NJ. We provide management services that give the physician and therapists the opportunity to provide patient care without worrying about the administrative needs of the practice. We continually strive to support these practices by recruiting and retaining the most qualified and dedicated individuals. HPM provides an excellent path for personal and professional growth, along with competitive salary and benefits. Health Plus Management is currently seeking a full time individual in our NYC Midtown Office. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking for a long term position with outstanding growth potential.
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for reviewing all charts prior to the doctor's appointment to ensure that all medical records are on file
- Obtain records from outside sources for preview prior to the office visit
- Prepare complete Medical Records for the Billing Department as requested.
- Create chart folders (includes adhering of all labels and hole punching)
- Pull charts daily for patients who are scheduled
- Review charts to make sure all patient demographics information is complete and accurate
- Prepare patient charts to include demographic information, previous x-rays, tests, etc.
- Collect all necessary paperwork and authorizations needed for billing
- Scan information to patient's electronic record
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Preferred bilingual in Spanish & English
- Assist with patient check-in
- Answer the telephone in a courteous and professional manner
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Remain professional and provide quality focus to tasks assigned
- Strong Customer Service & Communication skills
- Reliable and Dependable
- Organized and Detail-oriented
Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Short term and Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off, 401k