Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Medical Receptionist - Full Time
Health Plus Management
Valley Stream , NY 11580
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Health Plus Management LLC (HPM) provides management services to medical practices specializing in the area of Pain Management and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. HPM manages 30 locations throughout Long Island, NYC including the 5 boroughs, Westchester and NJ. We provide management services that give the physician and therapists the opportunity to provide patient care without worrying about the administrative needs of the practice. We continually strive to support these practices by recruiting and retaining the most qualified and dedicated individuals. HPM provides an excellent path for personal and professional growth, along with competitive salary and benefits. Health Plus Management is currently seeking a Medical Receptionist in our Valley Stream location. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking for a long term position with outstanding growth potential.
Monday - Friday: 11:30 - 8:00
The Medical Receptionist's primary objective is to create an AMAZING patient experience on a daily basis.
- Strong customer service skills.
- MUST BE BILINGUAL IN SPANISH AND ENGLISH
- Responds to inquiries, resolves risen issues, collect co pays and schedules patient appointments.
- Maintain the daily operations of the office by following standard operating procedures and guidelines.
- Assist in comforting the patients and maintaining the reception area.
- Contribute to team effort by smoothly transitioning into daily roles as needed.
- Answer the telephone in a courteous and professional manner.
- Assist patients w/completing all necessary forms and documentation.
- Responsible for obtaining and filing patients charts as needed.
- Responsible for protecting patients privacy by maintaining confidentiality of personal information (HIPAA compliant).
- Navigate through NextGen to access and provide patient information.
- Maintain compliance by contacting patients to confirm appointments.
- Responsible for the opening and closing procedures of the office as needed.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Experience with medical verification is a plus.
- Other tasks as assigned.
The best fit candidate for this role will have experience with customer service and posses a strong work ethic. Additionally, the following skills are required:
- Telephone & Computer
- Outstanding communications
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Microsoft Word
Health, Dental, Vision insurance, Short term and long term Disability, Life insurance, 401K, EAP, and Paid time off