Medical Receptionist - Full Time- Hempstead/Bellmore
Health Plus Management
Hempstead , NY 11549
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Health Plus Management (HPM) is the leading management provider for independently owned physician practices, who specialize in the field of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. HPM is currently seeking a Medical Receptionist in its Hempstead and Bellmore Office. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking for a long term position with outstanding growth potential in a continuously growing company. This position requires previous experience in customer service and knowledge of, and/or experience in the healthcare field.
The hours are:
Monday and Tuesday are in temporarily in BELLMORE 10:00am- 4:00pm
Wednesday 10:30am- 8:00pm (Hempstead)
Friday 9:00am- 5:00pm (Hempstead)
Saturday 8:30am- 1:00pm (Hempstead)
Motivated individuals who possess the following characteristics are our ideal candidates:
- The Medical Office Receptionist welcomes all patients and visitors by greeting them professionally.
- Answer the telephone in a courteous and professional manner.
- Responds to inquiries, resolves risen issues, collect co pays and schedules patient appointments.
- Assist patients w/completing all necessary forms and documentation
- Responsible for obtaining and filing patients charts as needed.
- Responsible for protecting patients privacy by maintaining confidentiality of personal information (HIPAA compliant).
- Navigate through NextGen to access and provide patient information.
- Maintain compliance by contacting patients to confirm appointments.
- Assist in comforting the patients and maintaining the reception area.
- Maintain the daily operations of the office by following standard operating procedures and guidelines.
- Contribute to team effort by smoothly transitioning into daily roles as needed.
- Responsible for the opening and closing procedures of the office as needed.
- Strong customer service skills
- Reliable and dependable
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Helps with Chart prepreation
- Other tasks as assigned.
Competitive Salary, Paid Time Off, Health , Dental , Vision , Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability