Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Medical Receptionist / Ambassador - Full-Time - Ocoee
Orlando , FL 32801
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
GuideWell / Crucial Care is hiring a Medical Ambassador for a full-time position. The Front Desk Receptionist / Medical Ambassador plays a key role in the success of our company. They are the first person the patients sees when they enter the clinic. You will be responsible for greeting the patient and quickly checking them in for medical attention. You will help the patient feel comfortable and attend to their needs. You will be a team player, helping to create a culture of collaboration, cooperation and passion to help our patients. You will learn and adhere to all the clinic protocols, procedures and safety policies while identifying new ways to improve patient care and facility operations.
- Communicate in a compassionate and empathetic manner with patients
- Greet patients, assess their needs and check them in quickly
- Enter information into the systems and create a medical chart for patient
- Set up patient admissions to the hospital while also arranging medical transport
- Answering telephone calls
- Assist the team in the maintenance care of the clinic
- Learn and adhere to all protocols in the clinic for both patient care and facility operations
- Learn and master all computer systems in the facility
- 3 years of customer service or receptionist experience
- Experience in high-volume / unscheduled appointment healthcare environment a plus
- Knowledge of medical filing systems (preferred)
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- High school diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- Healthcare benefits like medical, dental and vision offered, starting ~90 days of employment.
- 6 Visits to the Crucial Care clinic for you, spouse, and kids who live at home. $30 co-pay for any services provided in the clinic.
- Paid time off: Accrued per pay period