Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Medical Physicist Needed In Texas (10569)
Houston , TX 77001
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Medical Physicist Needed in Texas
A radiation therapy facility is seeking a Medical Physicist to join their team, will float between three sites in Texas, locations are fifteen minutes apart. The facilities have two Varian and one Elekta. They do several HDR's, the chosen candidate does not require to have HDR experience, they will train.They have currently 1 CMD, 2 RTT's, and 1 Oncologist on each site and it will be a total of two Physicists.
Medical Physicist Job description
- This is a permanent position planning and ensuring safe and accurate treatment of Radiation Oncology patients.
- Use their knowledge of physics to test and assess medical equipment and technology to help diagnose and treat cancer patients.
- Educate patients and other medical professionals about technical procedures.
- Meet with patients and liaise with attending physicians to prepare detailed patient records, Keepa close eye on all equipment and systems to ensure accurate performance and output.
- The Medical Physicist will perform 90% clinical duties and 10% administrative.
This facility offers excellent employee compensation and benefits package and a team-oriented work environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.
- Ph.D. or Masters
- Board Certified or Eligible
- ABR Certified.
- Two (2) years of experience as a Medical Physicist
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
- Proficient in the use of computers and job-related software applications.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.