Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Medical Physicist Needed In Connecticut (10308)
Stanford , CT 06904
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Medical Physicist Needed in Connecticut
A medical facility in Connecticutis seeking a Medical Physicist to join their Radiation Oncology team.This is a VARIAN shop all the way so skill set is most important to the team. This department currently has one full-time physicist, one part-time physicist, one full-time medical dosimetrist, one part-time dosimetrist, four RTT's full time & two part-time.
This facility offers competitive employee compensation and benefits, team-oriented work environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.
- Mustbe ABR certified
- Masters, degree
- Ph.D. is a plus
- 10 years of Medical Physics experience
- Must have HDR, SBRT, SRS, and TrueBeam experience
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.