Suffolkspeech Long Island , NY 14620
Posted 4 days ago
We are looking for motivated, responsible individuals seeking a part time or full time secretarial position to join our speech therapy office locations in Suffolk and Nassau County
Our offices are open Monday-Saturday. All schedules available.
Responses without resumes will not be accepted.
Be sure to include "SECRETARY" in the subject line.
Please ensure your contact information is up to date.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting patients
- Scheduling and confirming appointments
- Maintaining therapist's schedules
- Maintaining accurate records
- Answering multiple phone lines
- Collecting & recording copayments
- Coordinating all procedures from intake to authorization
- Communication with patients/parents/caregivers
* Please apply if you have the following qualifications:
- Meticulous and thorough work ethic
- Highly organized
- Time management skills - must be able to manage a wide variety of tasks with complete follow through
- Excellent communication skills: face-to-face, over the phone, e-mail, fax
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Ability to operate standard office equipment (fax, copier, scanner, etc.)
- Accurate data entry
- Good internet skills; knowledge of word, excel
- Flexible schedule (some Saturdays & some evenings)
- Part Time/Full Time
- Medical Benefits
- Longevity and Performance Bonus
- Up to 12 weeks and 67% of salary for the care of a newborn or family member
- Vaccine optional