Medical Laboratory Technician
The Talent Match-Makers
Asheville , NC 28801
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Seeking a Medical Laboratory Technician to work at a military base in Asheville, North Carolina. This is a registry position with a national staffing company.
- 3-4, 4 hour shifts per week.
- Locations are throughout Asheville, generally operating testing sites.
- Conduct the COVID swab & package specimens.
Please ensure the following qualifications are reflected on your resume.
- One year of experience in a clinical laboratory in any one or a combination of the following sections: hematology, chemistry, cytology, histology, urinalysis, serology, microbiology and blood bank.
- ASCP or AMT certification.
- Graduate from a medical laboratory technician training program accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) or educational program acceptable to the American Medical Technologist.
- Certification/registration as Medical Laboratory Technician or equivalent by the American Society for Clinical Pathology, American Medical Technologists BLS from American Heart Association.
To be immediately considered and for a faster response, please apply through our career site at the link below. You also may send a copy of your most recent resume or request additional information by emailing a recruiter at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on our Career Site: https://talent-match-maker.mightyrecruiter.com/