VIEW JOBS11/7/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-05T00:00<p>We are in search of a talented Senior Editor to join our growing team.</p>Responsibilities as Editor of Record: <ul> <li>Meticulous copyediting and proofreading</li> <li>Fact-checking references for all materials</li> <li>Bringing promotional copy into compliance with FDA regulations</li> <li>Ensuring all pieces conform to the Client’s specific style guidelines</li> <li>Maintaining and distributing Client- /product-specific guidelines among staff editors</li> <li>Ensuring content is accurate and referenced appropriately</li> <li>Serving as the Client’s contact authority for all editorial issues</li> <li>Interacting with agency team members re brand tactics</li> <li>Attendance at all daily, status, kick-off, and any other team meetings requiring editorial perspective/input for the brand</li> <li>Maintaining source and reference files</li> <li>Pursuing and documenting grants of permission re published materials for Client tactics</li> </ul> <p>Please apply with your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements</p><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><li>5/+ years’ experience in medical editing within a pharmaceutical agency or Client setting</li><li>Experience in product launch—US and global</li><li>Stickler for accuracy and perfectionism—relentless attention to detail</li><li>Familiarity with FDA regulations re promotional copy of prescription drugs</li><li>Well-versed in the American Medical Association Manual of Style</li><li>Fluency in review of digital/interactive/tablet PC tactics as well as print</li><li>Strong research skills</li><li>A bachelor’s degree, preferably in the sciences, pre-med</li><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><p>Competitive Salary and Benefits Package</p><p>A leading, full-service advertising agency specializing in health care and biotech. Expanding and inventing new approaches to digital professional and consumer marketing and you can be a part of it. Through the San Francisco office, the Agency provides local support to West Coast clients, delivering the highest standards of strategic/creative/digital service. Our clients love us not only for the quality of our strategic thinking and creative product, but also because we value human relationships and mutual respect. We are smart, talented, kind, and respectful. Join us.</p>Shs, IncorporatedSan FranciscoCA
VIEW JOBS11/7/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-05T00:00The Opportunity
Rodan + Fields is seeking a Video Editor to carry out the development, production and post-production of engaging, effective video content from start to finish: assisting in the planning of the initial concept of a video, lighting, sound, camera work, editing and graphics. Projects may include company branding, event promo videos, product videos, business training videos and recorded event footage. The Editor will report to the Director of Video Content & Production to support all video campaigns with a focus on Field/Virtual projects. A successful candidate will be proactive, resourceful and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities with a strong attention to detail. We are looking for an energetic and motivated individual who has a passion for video editing and production. This position will start as full – time contractor, with possibility of converting to Full Time.
Only applicants with links to a reel or samples of work will be considered.
Only applicants living in the Bay Area of Northern California will be considered.
* Non-linear video editing and rendering/encoding for a wide spectrum of specifications and file formats.
* Rough cut and fine–cut editing of interviews and two camera shoots.
* Create graphics and animations using Adobe After Effects a plus.
* Deliver video files for the web including compression, exports, and archiving.
* Color correcting of shot video. (Resolve, Speedgrade, etc.)
* Experience with audio clean-up (Audition etc)
* Manage and organize archive of video/media assets
* Gather appropriate, on-brand b-roll assets, research and edit stock music tracks.
* Stay up-to-date with new technological advances in the space, attending classes whenever possible to hone skills.
* Creative concept development and story boarding of video projects.
* Demonstrate a willingness to share knowledge with team members
* Proactively identify opportunities for video, software and equipment enhancements that are consistent with marketing strategy and brand standards.
* BA/BS or equivalent preferred
* Experience editing interviews, both single and two camera.
* Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in editing and production
* Skills in videography a plus.
* Excellent video editing skills and strong post-production skills utilizing Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition and the rest of the Creative Suite.
* Experience in green screen, keying and animation.
* Familiar with variety of production equipment including professional video camcorders, stabilizing rigs, portable audio recorders, wireless lav microphones, shotgun microphones, lighting, sliders, etc.
* Must have strong time management and problem-solving skills and flexibility.
* Ability to fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to internalize feedback and incorporate into future projects.
* Highly self-motivated and directed with experience working in a fast paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Available to work on weekends and during evenings when required.
Looking for a job? Dream big! We did! Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields met at Stanford University during their dermatology residency bonding over their personal struggles with acne and an understanding of how skin issues impact self-esteem and self-confidence. They combined their personal connection and professional expertise into a shared mission: to provide everyone with life-changing skincareTM that deliver real results!
Today, Rodan + Fields has grown from its humble beginnings in Dr. Katie Rodan's kitchen to the #1 skincare brand in the U.S. in 2016.* We combine our innovative products with a high-tech, high-touch approach, and as a result, more than a million customers have experienced the benefits of Rodan + Fields.
We are transforming skincare, and we welcome your big ideas to fuel our ambitious growth plans! If you are looking for a life-changing career opportunity, we've got your prescription. Here's what we offer and what we're looking for:
Be Impactful. As a Rodan + Fields corporate employee, you will have the chance to make an impact every day! You'll become part of a positive, passionate movement that celebrates greatness and encourages employees to be catalysts for change. We provide a creative, vibrant workplace outfitted with all of the technology, tools and training you'll need to learn, grow and thrive!
Be Inspired. We do more than create life-changing skincare – we create life-changing impact in our communities through our non-profit, Prescription for Change®, the heart of Rodan + Fields. By funding empowerment programs for students, we teach them how to use their skills to make life-changing differences in their lives and the lives of others.
Be Rewarded. Are you looking for a career that allows you to contribute your talents in a way that can truly make a difference in people's lives? Join us and share your talents as we develop innovative solutions for your skin and empower entrepreneurs. In addition to working arm-in-arm with industry leaders, employees at Rodan + Fields enjoy rich benefits including competitive total rewards packages, a company-wide, long-term incentive plan, health benefits, annual 401(k) employer match, wellness reimbursement program, paid parental leave, education reimbursement and so much more.
At Rodan + Fields, you will be challenged to make an impact, inspired to do more, and rewarded for your contributions.
If you're ready to dream big, apply here!
* Source Euromonitor International Limited; retail value RSP terms; all channels, USA; extracted from internal system on March 15, 2017; claim effective starting March 28, 2017.
Rodan & Fields, LLCSan FranciscoCA
VIEW JOBS11/2/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-31T00:00US-English Web Editor:
Full-time, on-site in the client office in Santa Clara, California, USA – 6 months contract
SDL is currently looking for full-time Web Editors to manage the web content for one of our key clients. The candidate will be based in our client office in Santa Clara, USA. Our client is a leading global ICT solutions provider firm. The contract will be initially for around 6 months, starting ASAP. It is highly likely that the contract will be extended to a year and then be renewed annually afterwards. You will be a fixed term employee of SDL-US and sit in our client's office.
This role is a key part of the global team servicing our client with their digital content delivery for website landing page designing, social media management, graphic designing, content copywriting and email direct marketing (eDM). This role is embedded onsite in the client's Marketing team and manages a remote SDL web content management resource. Frequent interaction with the client's Marketing and Sales is part of the role.
* Website content Review/Signoff
* Working with content creation team closely to ensure the quality of the website
* Using WCMS (Sitecore) maintenance the website incl. News update, content creation for some regional exclusively events promotion and news publishing
* Prioritizing and managing workload, providing status updates to project manager in a timely manner
* Owning tasks and problems that arise and seeing them through to a satisfactory outcome
* Maintaining integrity of website structure at all times
* Proactively proposing recommendations to improve website performance
Design, coordinate, manage and integrate the daily operation of:
* Corporate landing page (Minisite) implementation and publishing
* Daily content maintenance for various sections on the website: News, Case-studies, Banner and Videos
* Websites (updates, brush-ups): helping internal marketing team to implement the content updates on the English websites, sometimes also need to associate with websites from other countries
* Develop and provide written and verbal output on ad hoc reports
* Use data & insight to help business owners to optimize performances
* Documentation ways of working
* Content delivery and calendar process
* Management of lead capturing
* Exchange of best practices
* KPI's measurement and reporting
* Native US-English speaker
* US-English proofreading skills
* Experience of developing content within the IT industry
* Web content editing skills
* WCMS experience, ideally SiteCore
* Medium level of digital marketing execution experience
* Graphic design and HTML skills
* Good understanding with the production of media assets
* SEO understanding is desirable but NOT compulsory.
* Strong attention to detail and a meticulous mind-set
* Planning/organisational skills
* Good communicator and coordinator who is willing to work proactively
If this sounds like you, then please email your latest CV to Onusa Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Sdl/Language WeaverSan FranciscoCA