Our client is arapidly growing medical device company that manufactures superior qualitymedicalproducts.This is your chance to break into a real medical device company and sell into the O.R. They are seeking a proven outside B2B sales person with the ability to build relationships with decision makers in a hospital and/or surgery center environment.Compensation:
$45,000 - $60,000Base + Uncapped Commission
1st Year OTE = $75k - $100k
2nd Year OTE - $125k+
$300 monthly car allowance
$50 monthly cell phone allowance
Company Card for travel expenses
Medical, Dental & Health Insurance
401k w/ 3% match
* This is a work remote position. You will not be required to come to an office.
The position involvessome overnight travel.
Establishing, developing and growing long term sales relationships in Hospital operating rooms and Surgery Centers.
Generate leads through cold calling, prospecting and networking (HUNTERS)
Run in person sales presentations
Managing the sales process and preparing sales reports/other analytic information as required by the management team.
The Territory Manager will be professional, proactive, customer-centric, results oriented and serve as a liaison between the customer and the company.
2+ Years Outside Business to Business sales experience
Goal Driven, Motivated, Organized Hunters wanted
Proven sales success - Brag Book / Documentation required
Clean Background & Driving Record
If you are interested, please apply to the online posting and an Executive Recruiter will reach out to you directly if you meet the requirements.
VIEW JOBS9/23/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-12-22T00:00<p><strong>Why Join?</strong></p><p>Work for one of the most well-regarded medical device firms, and 7x award winner in the airway and respiratory space. Join a high-performing commercial team with great leadership, incredible employee appreciation, and undeniable chances to grow. Our award-winning medical device manufacturer client has seen 20-25% YoY growth. Sold to over 9 million patients in 75 countries worldwide, our client's groundbreaking technology is a category leader. We are seeking an accomplished Territory Manager to oversee and manage our distributor partner reps in the region. As a field-based position, this role is responsible for the achievement of growth targets by developing and implementing sales strategies. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, rapidly growing, dynamic company with exceptional leadership.</p><p> </p><p><strong>What You’ll Tackle:</strong></p><ul><li>Responsible for achieving sales revenue goals within the Ohio and surrounding territory through support and engagement with our distribution partner.</li><li>Provide clinical training and support for customers and distributors.</li><li>Launch new products in combination with marketing in territory.</li><li>Establish strong physician and clinician relationships.</li><li>Educate and influence sales through value-based and strategic selling skills.</li><li>Create new sales opportunities for products.</li><li>Conduct peer to peer and promotional events in NorCal territory.</li><li>Any other ad hoc duties at the request of your manager.</li></ul><p> </p><p><strong>What’s Needed to Win:</strong></p><ul><li>Bachelor’s degree</li><li>2+ years of experience in medical device sales</li><li>An accomplished revenue builder in the ICU and Emergency Department call points</li><li>Previous engagement and sales experience with distributor partners, a strong plus.</li><li>A dynamic, confident, driven and articulate individual who can interact effectively with all levels of the organization, forging high trust relationships, communicating in a compelling and direct fashion.</li><li>Ability to travel overnight at least 20 - 40% of the time (during normal, non-pandemic times)</li></ul>Brett Fisher GroupColumbusOH
VIEW JOBS10/20/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-18T00:00Overview
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your retail sales career and experience unlimited earning potential in an innovative, team-oriented environment. Our proprietary products, exclusive distribution, best-in-class sales training and relationship-based sales process enable you to build lifelong relationships and a rewarding, long-term career. Our retail sales professionals convey a passion for our products and their customers, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and represent the Sleep Number brand with the highest integrity.
* Provide a world-class customer experience. Utilize a proven sales process to discover each customer's unique sleep needs and lead them through a selection of Sleep Number products that will deliver "the best sleep of their life."
* Build relationships with customers. Proactively and effectively communicate product features and benefits, as well as promotional information. Provide timely, relevant follow-up.
* Demonstrate a tenacious drive for results. Be accountable for becoming a trusted, successful "Sleep Expert" and consistently exceeding sales goals.
* Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills; ability to make a connection with a diverse array of customers.
* Prior experience in a customer-facing role, preferably high-end sales.
* A commitment to professional appearance and attitude; willingness to represent the brand with integrity at all times.
* Adept at using technology required for store operations (e.g., POS systems) and sales presentations (e.g., interactive demonstrations, iPad, apps); technology engagers and early adopters preferred.
* Able to adapt and grow in a changing, fast-paced work environment.
* Genuine desire to grow and learn, as well as contribute positively to a team-oriented work environment.
* Motivated by a pay-for-performance compensation plan.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule; typical retail hours to include evenings and weekends.
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and able to demonstrate English language proficiency. Second language skills encouraged.
* Minimum H.S. diploma or equivalent required. Additional education and training preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
* Guaranteed base pay, plus commission and bonus plan
* Health/dental/vision coverage within 30 days
* 401k plan with company match
* Tuition reimbursement
* Paid time off and company holidays
Sleep Number CorporationColumbusOH
VIEW JOBS10/14/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-12T00:00Job Description
Who We Want
Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
Persuasive influencers. People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives who work whatever hours necessary to live out their purpose of changing people's lives and making healthcare better.
What You Will Do
As an Associate Spine Sales Representative, you assist in strategically promoting and selling Stryker Spine products to meet our customers' needs. You confidently conduct product evaluations in Operating Room and office settings, persuasively demonstrating the value of our products. Systematically tracking your territory progress, you proactively communicate your findings with your Regional Manager and Sales Representative(s) you are supporting to push yourself to exceed each goal. When onsite with clients, you use your product knowledge and quick thinking to solve product problems and inform doctors, nurses and other staff as to the proper use and maintenance of our products. You take great pride in meticulously managing and maintaining your sample inventory of products and are prepared to assist a customer whenever the need arises. As an Associate Spine Sales Representative you love living in the fast lane and find purpose in selling Stryker products that are making healthcare better. As an Associate Sales Representative you may be asked to cover open territories, which will give you the opportunity to grow in your responsibilities.
* Meet or exceed territory sales objectives for each product category and in target accounts; meet or exceed territory market share objectives.
* Establish and maintain strong business relationships with prospective and existing customers.
* Develop and implement sales strategies.
* Serves as the primary backup contact for Sales Representatives
* Maintain expert knowledge in Spine product, competitive product and current market; participate in continuing education programs.
* Provide high quality "on call" service to existing customers.
* Provide "in service" training and other customer education in support of new product launches and in an effort to increase clinical knowledge of Spine products/programs.
What You Need
* High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
* Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year accredited college or university, preferred.
* Demonstrated bio-mechanical aptitude, with previous exposure to professional orthopedic or clinical work environment, preferred.
* 2 - 3 years successful sales experience (prefer medical device sales) or demonstrated success as a Sales Associate (must be within medical device).
* Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to develop and execute effective sales and marketing plan.
* Travel required within Territory, in support of other Territories within the District, and to national/Area sales meetings and conventions.
What We Offer
* A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results.
* Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients.
* Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career.
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including orthopaedics, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology & spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries around the world. For more information, please visit our website at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Spine Associate Sales Representative (Cleveland / Akron, OH).
In February 2020, Stryker Corporation (NYSE:SYK) announced that for the tenth consecutive year has been named as one of the 2020 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For ranking 8 out of 100. Some of our other awards include Great Places to Work for Inclusion, Women, Millennials, and Diversity. See full list of our awards here: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Spine Associate Sales Representative (Cleveland / Akron, OH)
Learn more about Stryker Spine Products: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Spine Associate Sales Representative (Cleveland / Akron, OH)
Work From Home: Field-based
Travel Percentage: None
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.