Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Fatima Ramos-Marcuse, Phd, NPP
Mamaroneck , NY 10543
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a part-time competent Billing specialist to undertake a variety of financial and non-financial tasks in order to help secure revenues for this private practice. Using the Valant EHR system, you will handle the issuing of invoices and processing of incoming payments along with handling necessary documentation. We require absolute confidentiality of all patient data.Responsibilities
- Assume the responsibility of receiving and sorting incoming payments
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Issue and post bills, receipts and invoices
- Mail statements
- Update accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Provide solutions to client-related billing issues
- Proven experience as billing specialist
- Ability to quickly become competent in the use of the Valant EHR system
- Adherence to laws (HIPAA) and best practices in regards to dealing with customers and data
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
- High degree of attention to detail
- Unquestionable integrity and trustworthiness
- Must sign a confidentiality agreement to comply with HIPAA
Hourly rate $15-20/Hour. Flexible Hours.