Our client is looking for a Medical Assistant with experience in an OB/GYN office. Strong communication skills are key to thrive in this position. An upbeat individual will fit in just fine with this team. If this sounds like YOU, click
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Rate: Based on experience
Shift/Hours: Available to work Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm
• Gives overall support for Physician and office operations.
• Provides competent clinical care (vital signs, phlebotomy, injections, etc.)
• Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments.
• Maintains thorough and accurate electronic data entry.
• Prepares and maintains supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization.
• Assists physician in preparing for minor surgeries and physicals.
• Assists with scheduling of tests and treatments.
• Works with both clinical and front office staff.