VIEW JOBS1/16/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-16T00:00* We have 2 openings for full-time HOUSEKEEPER positions.
* Location: West Boca Medical Center - 21644 State Rd. 7, Boca Raton, FL. 33428 Note: online applications accepted only.
* Schedule: F/T; Monday through Friday, 6:30 am - 3:00 pm with some weekends.
* Requirement: Experience is preferred. Must have excellent customer service skills.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Crothall Healthcare, a division of Compass Group North America, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, business facilities management and clinical engineering. Crothall is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
Full time associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
* Commuter Benefits
* Wellness Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
* Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
* Discount Marketplace
* And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Performs light cleaning duties to maintain establishments, including hotels, restaurants and hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner. Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provides quality customer service to customers by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
* Sweeps, scrubs, mops and polishes floors.
* Vacuums carpets, rugs and draperies.
* Shampoos carpets, rugs and upholstery.
* Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings.
* Cleans metal fixtures and fittings.
* Empties and cleans trash containers.
* Disposes of trash in a sanitary manner.
* Cleans wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
* Wipes down glass surfaces.
* Makes up beds and changes linens as required.
* Realigns furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout.
* Responds to guest queries and requests.
* Responds to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and broken glasses.
* Contributes to team efforts; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow associates and others.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business Compass Group USA IncBoca RatonFL
VIEW JOBS1/19/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-19T00:00Overview & Responsibilities
SCI is certified as a Great Place to Work® by the Great Place to Work Institute. In a recent survey, our associates said that their work has special meaning and is not "just a job". We currently have a part time opening for a Field Operations Support Assistant at Babione Funeral Home in Boca Raton, Florida. This is the opportunity to be part of the Dignity Memorial® provider network and grow your career in the funeral, cremation and cemetery services business. For us, there is no greater responsibility than celebrating each life like no other and making a difference in the lives of people we serve.
Provides administrative and clerical support to a funeral home, cemetery, crematory or a combination of these facilities. Other general duties include greeting the general public, answering questions and providing general information on services offered in a polite manner with a goal to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Provide Clerical Support
* Performs day to day clerical duties as required which may include:
* Preparing death certificates, prayer cards and related documents
* Greeting family members and friends
* Completing required permits and / or certificates
* Receiving and / or processes payments and/or contracts
* Preparing and processing Veteran's Paperwork
* Ordering supplies, filing and responding to inquiries
* Ensures that the required documentation to support requested products and services is accurate and complies with state, federal and company rules and regulations, to include:
* Preparing and distributing daily interment or cremation schedules, reports, and documents
* Maintaining and verifying the accuracy of logs associated with markers, interments and/or cremations
* Acts on calls from external customers, including other cemeteries and mortuaries, to provide product and service selections, to include disposition of remains, contracts, and payments
* Coordinates the ordering of memorials and related products and the control of storage inventory for vaults and markers
* Oversees the processing of installation orders to grounds and maintenance departments
* Enters contracts and cash receipts in HMIS when necessary
* Prepares marker/ monument placement paperwork
* Composes edits and provides obituaries to newspapers and MeM
* Processes account payable transactions
* Assists Sales, Community or Family Service Counselors as needed
* Assists location management with daily operations including SOX compliance, delivery process and liability release
* Assists with payroll
* Prepares for funeral services by preparing sign-in books, ensuring veteran's paperwork is completed, and assisting professional funeral staff as directed
* Conducts blind checks
* Assists with MEM preparation and service materials
* Monitors and follows up on marker orders; tracks memorial orders
* Maintains Dignity for Excellence location book where applicable
* Acts as backup to Receptionist
* May design and manage MEMs including monuments and markers
* May maintain location website to include accuracy of obituaries, service information, etc.
* Communicates client family's needs promptly and accurately to the appropriate staff member.
* Conveys a sense of concern and empathy with client family members at all times.
* Demonstrates a caring attitude when problems arise while calmly and efficiently bringing the situation to the attention of a staff member who can provide resolution
* Responds to customer inquiries via telephone, internet and in person
* Maintains professional and cooperative relationships with county clerk, medical examiner and physicians
* Keeps accurate records
* Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Qualifications
* High School or GED equivalent
* None required
* 1 - 2 years' experience in an office clerical or customer service capacity required
* Experience working in a customer-focused and fast-paced professional environment required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Working knowledge of office equipment including computers, calculators, copiers, printers, and fax machines at a level consistent with experience
* MS Office Suite experience is highly desirable
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Basic mathematic skills
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions
* High level of compassion and integrity
* Problem solving skills
* Ability to multi task and set priorities
* Detail oriented
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
Who we are. What we do.
We're more than North America's largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe.
We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one's life.
SCI offers advanced on-line training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality. For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com.
As used herein, "SCI" refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Service Corporation InternationalBoca RatonFL
VIEW JOBS1/8/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-08T00:00EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* College degree preferred.
* 2 or 4-year college degree in Business, Accounting, Medical Administration or related area preferred
* 4 plus years of experience in medical facility, health insurance, or related area
* 5 plus years of experience in Patient Access preferred
* 2 plus years in supervisory or lead role preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be able to work in sitting position
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Hospital Work Environment
* Must be available to work hours and days as needed based on departmental/system demands
* Must be "on-call" as needed
Patient AccessTenet Healthcare CorporationBoca RatonFL