As one of the fastest growing Independent Physician Associations in Southern California, Regal Medical Group, Lakeside Community Healthcare & Affiliated Doctors of Orange County, offers a fast-paced, exciting, welcoming and supportive work environment. Opportunities abound, and enterprising, capable, focused people prosper with us.
We promote teamwork, nurture learning, and encourage advancement for all of our employees. We want to see you excel, because we believe that your success is our success.
We currently have an opening for a Medical Assistant (CA, State Certified):
1.Assist patients to exam rooms and obtain complete and accurate vital signs.
2.Obtain and document all pertinent information in patient's charts.
3.Anticipate, assist and perform procedures ordered by the phone.
4.Maintain timely patient flow and room availability.
5.Maintain patient safety and confidentiality.
6.Reinforce patient education and participate in patient teaching.
7.Stock and maintain exam rooms, nursing stations and individual workstations.
8.Participate in unit duties such as cleaning and sterilizing instruments and ordering supplies.
9.Maintain a current, accurate surgical log, procedure log, lab log and patient tickler files, as appropriate.
10. Maintain and monitor all equipment used for patient care and testing. Report any discrepancy to supervisor.
11. Assist with training and orientation of new personnel.
12. Actively participate in nursing QI by identifying problems, providing solutions and evaluating outcome.
13. Ensure appropriate handling and accurate documentation of all medications ordered by the provider.
14. Knowledgeable with referral system and ensures accurate and timely follow through with all referrals generated.
15. Universal precautions utilized in all patient care.
We offer a full benefits package which includes employer paid medical, pharmacy and dental benefits. We offer a generous PTO package, 401k Retirement Savings, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Tuition Reimbursement & Licensed Renewal Fees for our clinical staff.
Employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the LA City Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.