Tucson , AZ 85751
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Medical Assistant - Tucson AZ
Fidelity Partners is a leading national healthcare, technology and logistics services company supporting both private and government sector clients. We are committed to the highest levels of professionalism and work ethic to cultivate long-term relationships. We offer competitive pay with comprehensive benefits package. For more information about Fidelity, please visit our website atwww.fidelitypartners.org
We are currently accepting qualified applications for aMEDICAL ASSISTANTto support one of our Government Clients (Correctional Facility) in Tucson, AZ.
- Provides nursing care to include, taking and recording patient history, vital signs, making appointments, assisting mid-level providers, nurses and physicians in clinical activities.
- Draws blood from patients for analysis or other medical purposes.
- Collects and process urinalysis specimens.
- Operates EKG machine and other special medical apparatus/equipment within the Health Services Unit.
- Assists healthcare providers and visiting clinical specialty consultants in the management and coordination of patient flow through the chronic care clinic, optometry and general clinics when scheduled.
- Assists primary providers when necessary.
- Performs general nursing duties.
- Receive inmate passes, pull, file and copy medical records and maintain supplies in all exam rooms.
- Performs screening vision examinations and assist physicians, nurses and mid-level practitioners with minor surgical cases.
- Maintain daily sick call list.
- Performs general office duties, such as stocking/pulling office and medical supplies, making copies, filing, faxing, answering telephones, etc.
*Job duties may change from time to time with or without notice
At a minimum, candidates must be a graduate of an accredited Medical Office Assistant/Medical Assistant program. Candidate must have 2 years documented experience as a Medical Office Assistant/Medical Assistant. Front and back office skills are required.CITIZENSHIPBENEFITS
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org We greatly appreciate your interest and look forward to you joining our team. Fidelity Partners Medical Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran in accordance with applicable federal state, and local laws (EoE)
- Fidelity offers competitive salaries and benefits packages