Affinity Clinical Research Institute
Oak Brook , IL 60523
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
ACRI is a clinical research clinic, conducting phase 2, 3 and 4 clinical studies. Our clinic is located in Oak Brook, IL.
Medical Assistant Job Description
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reporting patient history summary.
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding; keeping patient information confidential.
- Schedules clinical study procedures by making arrangements with imaging centers; verifying times with patients; preparing charts, pre-admission and consent forms.
- Data entry into Electronic Data Capture and Clinical Trial Management systems.
- Maintain patient and regulatory binders as neede.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Serves and protects the clinical research clinic by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhances practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.