Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Medical Appointment Clerk
Fidelity Partners Medical Staffing
Hill AFB , UT 84056
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Medical Appointment Clerks Hill AFB, UTAbout Us:
Fidelity Partners is a leading national healthcare support services company specializing in the Medical Staffing, Executive Search, and Outplacement of medical professionals for both premier private sector clients and in support of our military and government clients. We are committed to the highest levels of professional and ethical service in the market today and work to cultivate long-term relationships. We have a reputation built on integrity, an expert knowledge of the medical industry and attention to individual client and employee needs.
We are currently accepting qualified applications for a Medical Appointment Clerk to support one of our Government clients at Hill AFB, UT.Summary:
- Schedules appointments in a government computer system for primary care, specialty and subspecialty medical care.
- In addition to scheduling requested appointments, this position will call patients or respond to secure messaging submissions to schedule, reschedule, and/or cancel appointments as needed, to include appointments for consult/referral specialty care within the MTF or at civilian facilities.
- A fully qualified typist (computer keyboard) with a minimum of 50 WPM is required.
- Clearly speak and understand the English language.
- Use of standard office equipment, such as personal computers, copiers, fax machines, and telephone systems.
- Possess general medical ethics, telephone etiquette, and excellent communication and customer service skills.
- High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) equivalency.
- At least 6 months of experience in medical office scheduling.