Medical Affairs Director, Noram
Boston , MA 02108
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Be part of our mission to disrupt the healthcare and democratize the data driven medicine! SOPHiA is looking for a Medical Affairs Director to join the Marketing team in US.
The Medical Affairs Director,NORAM reports to the Chief Medical Officer. This role supports the definition of evidence generation strategies for SOPHiAs portfolio of solutions and drives the corresponding evidence generation and dissemination initiatives, manages and strengthens relationships with the wider SOPHiA KOL community, and leads medical education efforts across the portfolio for the NORAM region together with the rest of the Medical team.
- Works closely with the Chief Medical Officer to support the definition of evidence generation strategies for SOPHiAs portfolio of solutions (e.g., genomics, radiomics, multi-modal solutions) across oncology and rare diseases indications
- Drives evidence generation initiatives in close collaboration with R&D, product managers and hospital partners
- Design and executes evidence generation efforts (e.g., publications, congress presentations) in close collaboration with other Departments
- Manages and strengthens the relationships with the SOPHiA KOL community across EMEA territories and product families through dedicated initiatives
- Leads the development and delivery of medical education activities, both externally and internally, in close collaboration with the rest of the Medical team
- Life sciences background with MD or PhD degree
- Strong track record of accomplishments in Medical Affairs in the life sciences industry with at least 5 years of experience; dual molecular diagnostics and biopharma experience would be a plus
- Ample exposure to and experience of genomics and next-generation sequencing technologies
- Strong ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit with ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Excellent synthesis and communication skills
- A competitive compensation package.
- A flexible and friendly working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- Fantastic office locations in Switzerland, France, and USA.
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness.
- A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development
Starting date: ASAP
Contract type : permanent full time
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews. Selected candidates will then be invited for personal interviews.