Medicaid Information And Technology Architecture Analyst
Baltimore , MD 21201
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Join our team of Technologists and work on dynamic long-term projects. The majority of our team members are long-term employees who enjoy consistent work and a collaborative team approach.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of program MITA strategy and roadmaps based on CMS MITA requirements.
- Develop the program deliverables, reporting, schedules, and work with client on required CMS assessments and submissions.
- Maintain the program MITA Maturity Model documentation.
- Work with Application Services program management, security and executive leadership staff to provide MITA framework guidance.
- Develop internal MITA documentation and training material to guide Application Services team members in MITA requirements and facilitate MITA education sessions for stakeholders.
- Develops charts, diagrams and reporting to align with associated projects and strategic plans.
- Performs gap analysis on current state of environments and proposed future state solutions and works with architects and development team to ensure issues are tracked and remediated.
- Bachelors Degree in Health Information Administration, Health Information Management, Information Systems or equivalent certifications, education and technical experience.
- 5+ years working with MITA framework, MITA Maturity Models.
- Strong data and process modeling experience.
- Experience in performing State Self-Assessment (SS-A) projects, with understanding of Architectural, Business and Technical requirements.
- Medicaid Management Information Systems (MMIS) experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For more than 20 years, Moser Consulting has been the go-to source for exceptional IT talent with the ability to self-manage. At Moser Consulting, our people are our #1 asset. We hire the best people, welcome them like family, connect them with opportunities, and let them do what they do best: produce innovative solutions to technology problems.
Our culture gives us a competitive advantage by keeping our employees happy, healthy, and by lowering stress levels in a very demanding industry. It is no accident that we are recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana. We focus on giving employees: an incredible workspace; a fun, collaborative, and creative atmosphere; an extremely generous compensation package; and dozens of outstanding and unique perks usually not found at one company.
Equal Opportunity Employerminorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.