Media Supervisor, Marketing Analytics
Bully Pulpit Interactive
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 1 week ago
Media Supervisor, Marketing Analytics
As the Marketing Analytics Supervisor, you will be joining a team that is passionate about data and the stories it tells when done well. On an average day, you will support the execution, management, and analysis of paid media campaigns across numerous clients. During a more exciting day, youll help our leadership team create a new analytics strategy that redefines how our teams and clients contextualize data and information. In this role, youll work alongside several of our teams to measure what matters and help our teams craft and execute smart and efficient plans.
The ideal candidate is someone with a passion for measurement and automating data-related tasks for paid media campaigns. The perfect person for this position is comfortable independently developing data solutions to complex media problems and communicating those solutions to team members with minimal data experience.
Bully Pulpit Interactive is a modern communications firm that builds believers at the speed of news. Whether it is for brands, causes, or candidates, we communicate without barriers and measure what matters. BPI specializes in public affairs, corporate reputation, and social impact. A growing firm with offices in Washington, DC, New York, Chicago, and San Francisco, we work alongside our clients to bring integrated communications and advertising campaigns to companies, organizations and causes from strategy to message to media relations to marketing.
- Develop and maintain media reporting. This includes dashboard visualization, data management, and ensuring consistency across our client solutions.
- Manage data and reporting workflows. This includes audience management, site tagging, reporting dashboard setup, quality assurance, insight development, and troubleshooting ad hoc issues.
- Develop measurement frameworks. These tie client business objectives together with our media strategy and takes buying tactics for the campaign into consideration.
- Ensure campaign measurement is successful and facilitates accurate metrics to the Paid Media team members, who report the information to our clients.
- Stay apprised of and communicate your point of view on industry trends and new developments in the ever-evolving advertising technology landscape to team members and clients.
- Use audience onboarding partners for activation in media channels.
- Oversee media tagging for campaign measurement success.
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve team workflow and ensure standardized solutions are followed for all data needs.
- Create and communicate best practices across the paid media team.
- Anticipate client needs and proactively develop solutions to address them.
- Mentor and develop other team members. Direct management of team members will depend on the candidates experience.
You should consider applying if you have/are:
- A passion for and experience with digital marketing, insight development, research, and politics.
- Experience with business intelligence visualization tools, to include presenting, and communicating information to stakeholders. Datorama experience is preferred.
- Experience in ad trafficking for campaign measurement and using web analytic tools like Google Analytics 360 & Adobe Omniture.
- Excellent consult or client-facing experience where you were able to quickly evaluate and translate client issues into analytic solutions.
- Experience with digital advertising measurement methods. Experience in experimental design a plus.
- Familiarity with concepts of relational database design.
- Experience handling information in a data warehouse, like BigQuery, Redshift, or Snowflake are preferred.
- Thrive working in a collaborative environment and get along with all levels of clients and team members with varying technical skillsets.
- Outstanding project management, written, and verbal communication skills. Strong Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, in addition to organizational and time management abilities.
- Thrive in fast-paced environments while juggling multiple projects and working across teams, time zones, and conflicting timelines.
Location: Washington DC, Chicago, or New York City (when we all return to the office that is!)
Employee Status: Full-Time, exempt
Salary & Benefits:
- The minimum salary expectation for this particular position is $75,000 dependent on relevant experience
- 100% company-paid healthcare, vision & dental for employees
- Matching 401k contributions up to 4%
- Generous vacation package
- Unlimited sick leave
- Generous holiday schedule
- 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
- $50 monthly phone reimbursement
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Fully stocked kitchens and frequent catered lunches
Bully Pulpit Interactive provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status, matriculation, personal appearance, genetic information or other protected group status.