Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Media Relations Specialist
New York , NY 10007
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We're looking for a Media Relations Specialist with 3-4 years of PR experience. The Media Relations Specialist will help manage media relations for Ubiquiti Networks' line of consumer electronics products. This role will involve both developing strategic media relations plans and executing them by working closely with journalists, bloggers, and other influencers.
Candidate must have excellent writing skills, experience in pitching media, and a proven track record of generating media coverage for consumer products (preferably consumer electronics). This is your chance to be part of the in-house team behind the exciting and fast-growing consumer segment at Ubiquiti Networks.
As Media Relations Specialist, you will:
- develop comprehensive public relations plans and programs for Ubiquiti Networks' consumer products
- develop and maintain pitch calendars
- research media contacts and build media lists
- write, edit and proofread media materials
- distribute media materials, conduct extensive media relations efforts to secure coverage
- manage product review programs
- measure results and report on metrics of success
As Public Relations Specialist, you have:
- 3-4 years of corporate and/or agency public relations experience
- a bachelor's degree in a relevant field, experience working with consumer electronics brands
- a solid understanding and experience with public relations tools (databases, monitoring services, etc.)
- experience with product review programs and interacting with media
- excellent writing and editing skills
- experience with reporting metrics and excellent communication and presentation skills
- current authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis -- this employer will not sponsor applications for work/student visas