Media Planning Intern
Enfield , NH 03748
Posted 5 months ago
Are you passionate about a career in Marketing?
Join the LEGO Group as an Intern this summer and gain hands-on experience within the marketing department while bringing your skill set to the table.INTERVIEW PROCESS TIMELINE:
We are running an expedited interview process for FOUR newly-posted Marketing Intern opportunities, including a Brand Relations Intern, Trade Marketing Intern, Media Planning Intern and a Brand/Digital Marketing Intern. First round PHONE interviews will be held between May 15th-May 17th and final ONSITE interviews will be held between May 21st-May 23rd.
An internship with the Media Planning team at LEGO Systems, Inc. affords students an opportunity to understand and practice first-hand the nuts and bolts of U.S. paid media planning and activation. You will gain foundational knowledge of how to balance audiences and product launches in comprehensive strategic media planning, execution, and measurement via traditional and digital paid media programs. You will gain detailed knowledge of processes designed to optimize media planning and creative asset development together with agency partners. You will also gain an understanding of the importance of OESP (owned, earned, shared, paid) media planning in the U.S. LEGO Systems is the North American division of the world's leading manufacturer of construction toys, known for high quality play materials designed to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.
Throughout the summer, you will actively support and assist with a variety of programs, which may include:
* Analyze Media campaign performance, connecting front-end insights to back-end data
* Prepare after action reviews/reports to facilitate best practice sharing
* Media landscape and media consumption habits & trends research/reporting
* Explore new channels and platforms to reach core audiences
* Facilitate visibility across channels for all OESP digital campaign activity
Department Focus Area:Media Planning drives the U.S. paid media strategy, planning and activation plan as part of the U.S. Marketing department. Interns will attend meetings and have opportunities to interact with consumer marketing professionals, creative agencies and media agencies to understand how Media Planning supports consumer, shopper, and retail partner marketing plans.
Additionally, interns will gain an understanding and practice of general office practices and decorum, which may include:
* Conference calls
* Collaboration and teamwork
* Cross-functional planning and activation
* BudgetingMinimum Requirements:
Be actively enrolled in, or a recent graduate of, a marketing, business or other related academic program
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Strong academic credentials
* Ability to prioritize tasks and focus on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
* Demonstrated ability to excel in a collaborative environment
* 4-5 days per week (32.5-37.5 hours)
* Timeline: June 11, 2018 until you need to return to school or August 31, 2018
* Related work experience (including internships) in marketing, media/marketing agency or media planning enviornment a plus.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.