Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Mechatronics Development Engineer
BWC Executive Group, LLC
Olathe , KS 66062
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
BWC Executive Group has been retained to help a manufacturing client add additional help do to their expansion. We are searching for Mechatronics Development Engineerwho is responsible for the engineering design, development and project delivery of Systems design for Mechatronics based on customer needs, legislation and internal requirements and according to business strategies. In this role you will be part of a global team.
- Deliver engineering projects and develop and carry out engineering procedures, techniques and sequences to achieve quality and productivity.
- Conduct engineering analysis using scientific principles to produce and interpret blueprints, drawings and technical specifications.
- Coordinate with and support the design and production team to ensure activities are aligned and achieve delivery targets.
- Understand the quality requirements for projects, identify the risks, and implement the processes to achieve the objectives. Ensure that the quality of the deliverables aligns with the organizations quality standards as well as regulatory quality requirements.
- Provide coaching and training within own responsibility area.
- Solves daily operational engineering issues, job is focusing on basic engineering.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical or mechanical engineering with controls/mechatronics is preferred
- 3+ years of product experience in electrical/electronic controls/mechatronic systems, or the equivalent Internship or co-op experience in similar environment.
- ECAD system and 3D MCAD systems, CATIA V5 experience preferred
- Knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems
- Understanding of linear controls (classical and state-space) theory