VIEW JOBS10/28/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-26T00:00In this role, you have the opportunity to colloborate with System Engineering teams and help lead Thermal Management decisions and cross functional integrations. This includes the ability to influence internal and external customers with complex analysis and support IDR's. PDR's, CDR's, and PRR's.
You are responsible for
* Interfacing with multiple teams regarding complex cooling options.
* Utilizing Flotherm CFD analysis tools to analyze cooling complexities.
* Travel to Customer sites (when Permitted) to assist in strategic discussions
* Perform training to increase our volume of analysis capabilities.
* Create cooling SDRL's to support customer requirements.
* Execute Analysis trades for VITA 48.1, 48.2, 48.4, 48.5, 48.7, 48.8 cooling technologies
You are a part of a Global Engineering Function that supports multiple BU's and helps drive solutions and technologies to maintain Mercury Systems as a technology leader. This team helps create a "ONE MERCURY" culture and solve and support complex challenges.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* 2+ Years Flotherm Experience
* 7+ Years of Solid works Experience
* Experience leading teams and influencing complex decisions
* Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
Responsibility Statement: Conducts feasibility studies and testing on new and modified designs. Demonstrates excellent judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Designs and analyzes mechanical board and system level COTS and MOTS products. May act as informal team lead. Network with key contacts outside own area of expertise. Participates and/or directs support personnel in the preparation of detailed design, design testing and prototype fabrication. Provide technical interface to customers, subcontractors, assemblers, fabricators, consultants, and vendors/suppliers as applicable to system-level power, packaging, and cooling solutions. Responsible for the complete design, development, analysis and documentation of mechanical devices and/or systems with mechanical parts for new and existing products. Use wide-ranging experience, using professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Why should you join Mercury Systems?
Mercury Systems is the leader in making trusted, secure mission-critical technologies profoundly more accessible to the aerospace and defense industries. Optimized for customer and mission success, our innovative solutions power more than 300 critical aerospace and defense programs. Headquartered in Andover, Mass., and with manufacturing and design facilities around the world, Mercury specializes in engineering, adapting and manufacturing new solutions purpose-built to meet the industry's current and emerging high-tech needs. Our employees are committed to Innovation that Matters®.
We are committed to making Mercury a great place to work, no matter where our employees are located. We offer a casual and enjoyable atmosphere that allows employees to learn and grow. We help and care for one another and work as one to achieve results for us and for our customers. We value communication and transparency, and strive to foster two-way dialogue at all levels of the organization. We are committed to lifelong learning, offering comprehensive skills training and tuition reimbursement. Whether you're just starting out on your career journey or you are an experienced professional, it's important to us that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
To find out more about Why Mercury?, or visit the Mercury Community or find answers to general questions at Mercury FAQs
Mercury Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Mercury Systems is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. If you would like to contact us regarding teh accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the number below.
Click here read about our recent press release and how Mercury Systems was named to Fortune Magazine's list of 100 Fastest-Growing Companies.
Click Here to learn about OFCCP
Yes - Position requires access to export controlled dataSecretMercury SystemsHudsonNH
VIEW JOBS10/1/2020 3:37:57 PM2020-12-30T15:37<p>Basic Functions:<br />
To assemble products in accordance with established standards.<br />
1.&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Assemble assigned product parts on assembly line in accordance with production guidelines.<br />
2.&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Read and understand drawings, travelers, bills of material.<br />
3.&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Use measuring tools, crimp tools and stripping machines.<br />
4.&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Hand crimping.<br />
5.&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Spot tie lacing.<br />
6.&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Heat shrink sleeving and boots.<br />
7.&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Perform spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards.<br />
8.&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Notify management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.<br />
9.&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Adhere to established company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.<br />
10.&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Wear personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.<br />
11.&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Maintain an organized and clean work area.<br />
12.&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Perform other related duties as assigned.<br />
Oral Communication Skills<br />
Written Communication Skills<br />
Physical Dexterity<br />
Reading Skills<br />
Figure and Math Aptitude<br />
Time Management<br />
Ability to lift up to 10 pounds<br />
Mechanical Skills<br />
Degree: &nbsp;High School Diploma or Equivalent<br />
Prior assembly experience helpful.</p>
Agile Workplace StaffingHudsonNH
VIEW JOBS9/5/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-12-04T00:00Our employees work on the world's most advanced electronics. At Electronic Systems, you'll be among the brightest minds, working on the aerospace and defense industry's most difficult problems. Drawing strength from our differences, we're innovating for the future. And you can, too. We put our customers first - exemplified by our missions: "We Protect Those Who Protect Us®" and "We Innovate For Those Who Move The WorldTM." Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Come build your career with BAE Systems.
BAE Systems is looking for a Quality Inspector III who will be on the inspection team for the LIMWS product line as part of the brand new Countermeasures and Electromagnetic Attack (CEMA) Business Area.
Some of the routine Quality tasks associated with this position include formal test witnessing, assisting with standard ISO compliance audits, Process/Route Card review/approval, clausing of requisitions as delegated by responsible Quality Engineer, including First Article Inspection activities, report generation, product inspection activities and report generation. Works under the general direction of program engineering personnel in a manufacturing/research/design/development environment. Reports to the Inspector Supervisor.
* Works from various documents in multiple formats/media (specification, drawings, process sheets, ECO's), written, and verbal instructions to evaluate initial program specific inspections, inspection of supplier materials, and or disposition of incoming inspection material, utilizing a full range of complex precision tools and inspection techniques.
* Inspect to any special program inspection requirements determined by QA engineers and the Inspector Supervisor.
* Verifies configuration of product to ensure conformity. Included in this task is validating configuration of product for shipment, interfacing with customer on sell-off, and validating shipping paperwork.
* Participates in internal compliance audits across all program functions to maintain certification, or equivalent compliance type audits.
* Performs field return evaluations to ensure returns are processed and/or repaired within guidelines. Plans, documents, and obtains approval for return processes specific to a particular program/product problem assigned by MSPA engineer and Inspector Supervisor.
* Witnesses tests, validating procedural compliance and data collection during conduct of test. Within this function, will be required to inform QA engineering of significant deviations from test, and/or test failures, requiring test delay until authorization to continue is received.
* Tabulates and analyzes supplier's and incoming inspection data for trending. Reports results to responsible QA Engineer, and the Inspector Supervisor.
* Performs other related duties as detailed by responsible Inspector Supervisor.
Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires US citizenship or Permanent Resident status.