Works within customer specifications to design various size positioners and antenna systems. Responsible for performing mechanical analysis of the systems being designed.
• This position reports to the Mechanical Engineering Manager.
• Performs mechanical and dimensional analysis of the systems designed.
• Primary area of expertise shall be in the design of rotating mechanisms and packaging of electro-mechanical, electrical, and microwave components.
• Documents design, detail, and manufacturing of finished products.
Technical/Functional skills - Education/Experience/Licenses etc.:
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related technical degree or 5 years equivalent experience is required.
• 5 years minimum experience with Solidworks required. MS Word and Excel expertise is required. Design experience with large welded parts and machine parts required.
*Must be a US Citizen