Paradigm Information Services
Phoenix , AZ 85008
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Paradigm is seeking a Mechanical Engineer to support our client, a global project delivery firm in Phoenix, AZ. In this role, you will have the opportunity to participate in the design of state of the art industrial and high-tech manufacturing facilities. You will work with other lead Mechanical Engineers, design teams, and Sr. Project Managers to create and problem-solve complex designs.
Location:Phoenix, AZ (onsite)
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineer:
- Responsible for producing technical project plans, specifications, drawings, and models that meet specifications and client needs.
- Responsible for creating, influencing, and finalizing designs involving industrial and domestic piping, plumbing, chillers, boilers, HVAC ducting, exhaust, motor control, process chemicals, wastewater discharge, Fire Protection systems and possibly other mechanical building systems.
- Applies standard design techniques and procedures and exercising judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications to design concepts.
- Ensure quality control by complying with company and team design and CAD standards.
- Will work with Sr. Engineers, Project Managers, and other stakeholders on specific assigned objectives, complex features, and aid in deriving possible solutions to unusual problems.
- Coordinate needs, designs, and develops an understanding with other design disciplines for design package needs.
- Perform field verifications, site walks to identify, verify, resolve, and incorporate solutions into design packages.
- Troubleshoot design problems in the field during construction.
Our skills and experience wish list include:
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering, which qualifies for licensure in the state of practice, is required.
- Experience working with AutoCAD (or similar CAD system) is required.
- Experience with Revit, Navisworks, PIPE-FLO or similar hydraulic modeling software is a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience with designs containing HVAC, chillers, boilers, pump hydraulics, exhaust, process chemicals, wastewater discharge, or other similar mechanical building systems
Paradigm offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO, and sick days.
About Us, Paradigm
Want to love Mondays? It's possible when you love what you do. Paradigm is a staffing solutions firm dedicated to finding the perfect job for candidates. We're connected with some of the most innovative tech companies around, giving our employees that competitive edge needed in today's job market.
We are proud to offer a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. We value diversity and promote respect in the work place. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only local candidates able to work directly for Paradigm as W-2 employees can be considered for this position. No agents, please.