-Working with maintenance and specifically PLC experience
-Utilize Programmable Logic Controllers, computer, drawings, schematics and layouts to perform duties.
- Maintain the control and instrumentation systems, troubleshoot and repair all related control issues.
-Perform preventive maintenance of critical support equipment on a regular basis and properly document for maintenance records
-Support to technicians with other areas of expertise to troubleshoot simple and complex equipment problems.
- Select and use proper tools in a safe and efficient manner
- Testing and documenting performance of prototype sensor systems
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished-product and system capabilities; and confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles
JLM Strategic Talent Partners is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status
JLM Strategic Talent Partners