Elgin , IL 60120
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
What does a Mechanic Assembler do?
- Assemble products according to specifications (documentation, prints, bills of material, etc.)
- Assemble by utilizing hand tools
- Examine parts and reject if unacceptable
- Read blueprints
- Use a computer in a Windows environment
Compensation: $15hr + Based on
7am- 3:30pm M-F with Optional Overtime
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Mechanically inclined.
- Must have previous experience as a mechanical assembler with automotive equipment
- Ability to read/write/understand English.
- Detail Oriented.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Excellent work habits.
- Must have knowledge of power tools and functions.
- Must be a self-starter.
Benefits – May vary depending on location
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Holiday and overtime pay
- Paid time off
- Maternity and Parental leave benefits
- Direct Deposit and Cash Card options
We want you to join the team if you can perform these essential job functions:
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Alternately, stand and/or sit for an 8-hour shift with short breaks and less than one half-hour meal break.
- Frequently perform repetitive motions.
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs. for the duration of an 8-hour shift.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Visually inspect product and equipment
- Effectively communicate with supervisors and coworkers
- Respond to audio prompts
If you have read this far, we think you are ready. Agree? Apply now!
FlexiCorps is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation