Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Mechanical Aerospace Engineer
Crossroads Staffing, Inc.
Calabasas , CA 91302
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Currently seeking a Mechanical Aerospace Project Engineer for an opening in Chatsworth, CA. The ideal candidate will have 5-7years of experience in design engineering of electro-mechanical products.Job Responsibilities:
- Provide design engineering and project management for company products. Functions include design, product development, project management, sustaining engineering, customer technical support and regulatory compliance.
- 3D-Design of electro-mechanical and MEMS type piezoresistive switches, sensors, transmitters and accessories used on airborne and industrial fluid power and pneumatic equipment systems
- Provide sustaining engineering for existing switches, castings and accessories
- Review customer specifications and develop proposals to meet their requirements
- Prototyping and testing to verify the operational performance of new or improved designs
- Prepare BOM’s, ATPs, QTPs, QTRs, reliability, maintainability and other documents as needed
- Participate in customer design reviews
- Lead cross-functional design and development teams
- Manage hardware integration and verification efforts per plan
- Interface with vendors and production to ensure delivered products meet customer requirements
- Create new processes and design practices to satisfy industry standards for electrical hardware design and implementation
- Collaborate with peers and managers to improve efficiency and reduce component costs in development and production
- Perform trouble shooting as necessary on returned products
- BSME or BSAE
- 5 - 7 years experience in design engineering of electro-mechanical products
- AutoCAD, SolidWorks or Pro E experience
- Analytical engineering tools - Stress Analysis, FMEA and Design of Experiments
- Must be ITAR compliant
Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm OR 7:00AM to4:00pm
Chatsworth, CA 91311