Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Schedule: Monday thru Saturday 9am-5pm
We want someone who can fix anything that needs power or a small engine to run. He or she should be able to make repairs in a timely and quality manner, taking pride in the craftsmanship of their work. The products this person repairs should perform as if it was their equipment and make our customers happy and confident with their repaired/refurbished purchases.
How many hours per week is the position?
-Up to 40
What are the general responsibilities of this role?
- Diagnose and repair power equipment and small engine items including lawn mowers, power tools, snowblowers, 2-cycle and 4-cycle equipment, etc.
- Complete service reports, order parts, and maintain good customer records
What are the basic requirements of this role?
- Several years of comparable shop/mechanic experience
- Technical degree or high school diploma
- 1-2 years of small engine or auto repair experience
- Working knowledge of hydraulics, transmissions, components, electrical, and fuel systems
- Ability to stand, bend, crouch, push/pull frequently and lift up to 50 lbs.
Any other cool perks to the job?
- Advanced Training is available if you are interested
- Set your own hours
- Air Conditioned Shop
To apply, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marks Garden Shoppe