Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Reading , Pennsylvania 19601
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
About our clientHospital, a 700+ bed tertiary care facility in West Reading, PA, is seeking anInnovative Maternal Fetal Medicinephysician to join our busy, established MFM hospital employed group.
At Hospital, advancing your health and wellness is our mission. When you enter our facilities, you can expect thehighest qualityhealthcarein the region, as well as access to cutting-edge technology and experienced, caring medical professionals.
More than 1,000 physicians and providers across46 locationsoffer comprehensive care ranging from prevention, screenings, and education to the latest clinical services and treatments. Ourcommunity health programsprovide essential resources to residents of Berks County and surrounding areas. Whatever your healthcare needs, we are committed to meeting them.
Our nationally recognized flagship institution has served the local community since 1867, and in its current location since 1926. With a tradition of clinical excellence and a commitment to low patient costs, we perform nearly 19,000 surgical procedures a year.
- Exclusively consultative practice: inpatient/outpatient/call
- Excellent relationship and strong referral base of 44 providers as well as other OB/GYNs
- Team includes: 2 RN;6 Sonographers; 2 Secretaries; 1 Manager
- Subspecialists include: Maternal Fetal Medicine; Gynecologic Oncology; Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility; Minimally Invasive, Urogynecology
- High-level diagnostic ultrasound-based care of high-risk obstetric patients-EPIC.
- Prenatal diagnosis and treatment
- Multiple large patient care databases to facilitate clinical research activities
- No primary prenatal care or deliveries required
- On-call roughly 1:2 weeks
- Biophysical testing
- Fetal echocardiogram
- First Trimester Genetic Screening
- High resolution ultrasound
- Non-stress testing
- Detailed Anatomy Screening
- Nuchal Translucency Scans
Residency Training Program
- Highly respected, regionally competitive program - established in 1950 - total of 16 residents
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONSBoard Certified in Maternal Fetal MedicineCOMPENSATION
- Candidates must be BE/BC in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Medical doctor with 3 to 5 years of directly related experience which may include residency in a directly related medical specialty.
Base Salary -$400,000 to $500,000Full-timeBenefits- FullRelocation Assistance Available- YesCommission Compensation- NoBonus Eligible- YesOvertime Eligible- NoInterview Travel Reimbursed- YesCANDIDATE DETAILS
Seniority Level- OtherManagement Experience Required- NoMinimum Education- Doctorate DegreeWillingness to Travel- NeverSCREENING QUESTIONS
Is this provider board certified in Maternal Fetal Medicine? We will take board eligible physicians still in fellowship