Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Materials Manager - req # 1480
Leading Organization in Automotive Industry
LOCATED IN SOUTHERN MI
- Provide leadership for the sourcing, acquisition, warehousing, negotiation, and overall management of raw materials, parts, and components for manufacturing plant.
- Manage and source material to drive cost reductions in the supply base.
- Implement replenishment programs with suppliers to optimize inventory turns while supporting customer requirements.
- Provide creative negotiation of purchasing to maximize company profit.
- Develop policies and procedures in the areas of procurement, inventory control, receiving, storage and distribution, of materials throughout the facility.
Ask for: Ashlee
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
- Consistent and recent experience in automotive supply chain/logistics, lean processes, inventory management, materials management, purchasing, procurement, cost control, demand planning, supply planning, sourcing, shipping, receiving.
- Proficiency in ERP software for manufacturers within the automotive industry.
- Proficiency in computerized maintenance management systems.