VIEW JOBS11/1/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-30T00:00The Distribution Center Material Handler / Forklift Operator performs the necessary functions of operation to ensure orders and inventory will be received, picked, packed, shipped and stored accurately. A successful candidate will be detailed-oriented, accurate and able to follow directions. Position requires ability to work well within a team and exercise good judgment in all aspects of the work.
Established in 1954, Mid-States Distributing Company, Inc. ("Mid-States") is the leading Farm, Ranch and Home Retail Cooperative that unites Members to harness and leverage the collective capabilities, strengths and resources so that Each and All share, learn, grow, improve and maximize professional and personal well-being.
Our cooperative consists of 39 independent, privately held, financially sound Farm, Ranch & Home retailers (Members) who are committed and loyal to their fellow Members and the betterment of all. The Members have approximately 650+ retail store locations throughout the United States and Canada generating over $6 billion of annual retail sales. Our Members merchandise items such as agriculture parts & supplies, petroleum products, tools & hardware, pet food, lawn & garden, animal health supplies, apparel & footwear, sporting goods as well as other products for the Farm, Ranch and Home.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Operation of the following equipment: Sit-down forklift, order picker, reach truck, turret truck, pallet riders and other material handling equipment as necessary.
* Operates RF equipment in order to successfully perform daily functions.
* Performs cycle counts as assigned.
* Work closely with Warehouse Management team and office personnel.
* Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
* Multi-task and be on rotation for different job functions.
* Assist in maintaining the facility and equipment in proper condition.
* Assists in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
* Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
* Picks case order as assigned.
* Picks truck orders as assigned.
* Picks replenishments for pick-to-light, case pick, pallet pick and flow lane modules.
* Unloads new product and places in staging area to be received for put away.
* Unloads and loads freight as necessary.
* Put away new product in appropriate storage racks.
* Performs moves for pallets and cases throughout the Distribution Center.
* Keeps locations free of empty pallets.
* Maintains clean aisles and dock areas for material handling equipment.
* Monitors mezzanine to ensure all pallets are moved up or down in a timely manner.
* Ensures all purchase orders are received in an accurate and timely manner.
* Ensures all pallets are securely shrink wrapped.
* Ensure proper labels and bar codes have been applied to cartons/pallets before shipping.
* Maintains inventory integrity in the full pallet locations.
* Responsible for the cleanliness of equipment used on a daily basis.
* Maintains accurate inventory of product.
* Picks and ships orders from all areas of Distribution Center.
* Stages shipments in appropriate shipping areas.
* Performs packaging and verification of order accuracy at the designated pick and pack areas.
* Keeps inventory off the floor and in the appropriate pick areas.
* Ensures all the appropriate paperwork is maintained and submitted to the proper departments in a timely manner.
* Reports any issues with purchase orders and/or shipments to management and office personnel.
* Stages and processes returns on a scheduled basis.
* Performs other duties as assigned including duties outside normal responsibilities as needed.
TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGY:
* Computer skills. Familiar with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel, preferred.
* Experience with Material Handling Equipment and Forklifts preferred.
* Experience with Warehouse Management System (WMS) preferred.
* Requires a high school diploma/GED.
* Material Handling Equipment Certification on all equipment (will provide certification training)
* General computer skills
* Ability to diagnose problems.
* Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
* Ability to climb. Ascending or descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps and the like, using feet and legs and/or hands and arms.
* Ability to stoop. Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist.
* Ability to kneel. Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees.
* Ability to crouch. Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine.
* Ability to crawl. Moving about on hands and knees or hands and feet.
* Ability to reach. Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
* Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
* Ability to walk. Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
* Ability to push. Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward.
* Ability to pull. Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
* Ability to lift. Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
* Ability to use fingers. Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand as in handling.
* Ability to grasp. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
* Ability to talk. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken word.
* Ability to hear. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels.
* Ability to perform repetitive motion. Substantial movements of wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
* Ability to perform heavy work. Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
* Visual acuity to perform an activity such as operating a motor vehicle or material handling equipment.
* Ability to work in environmental conditions that are protected from the weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
* Competitive Salary
* 10 Paid Holidays
* PTO available after 90 days
* Employer sponsored health and dental insurance
* Employer HSA Contributions for eligible health plans
* Flexible Spending Accounts (General Medical, Limited Purpose, and Dependent Care Reimbursement)
* Optional Vision Coverage
* Employer paid Term Life and AD&D Coverage and Long Term Disability
* 401(k) with company match and profit sharing (upon meeting eligibility requirements)
Mid-States Distributing CoLees SummitMO
VIEW JOBS1/12/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-12T00:00Overview
At Break Time, we believe it only takes a moment to make someone's day better. We're looking for friendly, genuine people to join our team and show customers that not all convenience stores are the same.
A Break Time Food Service Associate provides fast, friendly service to all Break Time food service customers, while following high standards for food preparation, cleanliness and all company policies and procedures to ensure proper and efficient operation of his or her shift.
We offer competitive wages, pay raises after 90 days, flexible schedules, friendly work environments, free drinks while on duty and much more! If you want to work for a company that invests in employee development and offers opportunities for advancement, apply today!
Break Time is a service of MFA Oil Company and is an Equal Opportunity/Drug-Free Employer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Consistently and courteously greet and thank each customer and provide fast and friendly customer service.
* Promote sales through use of suggestive selling techniques as instructed by the Food Service Manager.
* Handle complaints courteously and efficiently according to company policy.
* Follow guidelines, recipes and wall charts for proper preparation and execution of all food service programs.
* Follow guidelines for proper product display, rotation and storage.
* Follow standards for quality, service, cleanliness and food safety.
* Properly clean and maintain equipment, dishes and food service area.
* Consistent and timely inspection of products for correct time and temperatures, cleanliness, rotation, portioning and pricing.
* Maintain a clean and sanitary environment using company guidelines. Always clean when time allows.
* Know and adhere to company policies and procedures.
* Utilize and perform all duties on the checklists to meet consistent adherence to company policies, procedures and expectations.
* Adhere to all local, state and federal regulations concerning all facets of job responsibilities and duties and store operations.
* Follow posted work schedule and adhere to proper clocking procedures to accurately reflect hours worked.
* Maintain timely and professional communication with management, employees, vendors and customers. Keep management informed of any maintenance problems and/or any issues that need attention.
* Assist in the proper training of new food service associates as needed.
* Attend and participate in all required training.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Obtain adequate food safety training (food handlers card or equivalent) and any other required certification.
* Ability to stand 100% of the time during work shift.
* Lift, reach, stoop and or bend to retrieve products and supplies from shelves, under counters or stacks of inventory weighing up to 50lbs.
* Push a broom, and/or mop when cleaning. Must also be able to reach, bend, scrub, etc. when performing cleaning duties.
* Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the English language in order to communicate with customers, coworkers, and supervisors.
* Climb a step ladder for cleaning purposes and for retrieving items.
* No felony convictions due to adherence to Lottery sales regulations.
* Ability to work weekends and/or holidays.
* Ability to withstand temperatures as low as 31 degrees Fahrenheit for periods of time, up to an hour, for purposes of stocking the walk in cooler and freezer.
* Ability to work well with others
* Ability to work at a fast pace
* Good verbal communication skills.
* Sales abilities.
* Enthusiastic Personality
MFA OilLees SummitMO
VIEW JOBS1/9/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-09T00:00Position Summary:
An Order Selector is responsible for selecting product in a safe and efficient manner, which includes reading labels, placing product in the proper locations on pallets and preparing it for shipping. Selectors accomplish this by following standard work instructions and operating heavy equipment (pallet jacks/forklifts). The position is physically demanding and entails exposure to varying temperature zones.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
* Scan job functions into labor clock; obtain proper paperwork for the shift
* Manual transfer of cased product from pick slots to pallet and affix label
* Secure products on pallets; build according to prescribed procedures
* Pay close attention to detail while performing job duties including but not limited to reading labels, selection, tranfers, palletizing, etc.
* Stock and set up selection area
* Meet selection standards and accuracy standards
* Safely operate all warehouse equipment and obey all safety rules
* Read alpha and numeric codes from pick sheets and slots
* Work in multi-temperature areas as assigned
* May select products using Vocollect technology
* Produce a quality work output on a consistent basis
* Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
* 6 months experience in a highly physical, labor intensive position (ie. construction, distribution warehouse, equipment/machine operator, farmhand, freight handler or other positions which require continuous activity and heavy lifting and/or which deals with multi-temperatures)
* Must have the ability to work in varying temperature zones, from freezer temperatures to non-air conditioned temperatures in the summer
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively and up to 80 pounds occasionally
* Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
* Must have the ability to adapt to changes in the work environment including the use and types of materials/tools, method and work instructions
* Must be a team player, including the ability to communicate well with others
* Must be able to work independently with little supervision
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Must be able to produce quality work
* Must have a strong service orientation
* Must have basic math skills
* Must have basic reading skills
* Must be able to work a full-time schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays and overtime as required
* Must be 18 years of age
* Must pass a post offer drug test and background check
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* High School Diploma or GED
* Foodservice or warehouse distribution experience
* Experience operating equipment such as a pallet jack or powered industrial truck
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
Reyes HoldingsLees SummitMO