VIEW JOBS11/1/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-30T00:00The Distribution Center Material Handler / Forklift Operator performs the necessary functions of operation to ensure orders and inventory will be received, picked, packed, shipped and stored accurately. A successful candidate will be detailed-oriented, accurate and able to follow directions. Position requires ability to work well within a team and exercise good judgment in all aspects of the work.
Established in 1954, Mid-States Distributing Company, Inc. ("Mid-States") is the leading Farm, Ranch and Home Retail Cooperative that unites Members to harness and leverage the collective capabilities, strengths and resources so that Each and All share, learn, grow, improve and maximize professional and personal well-being.
Our cooperative consists of 39 independent, privately held, financially sound Farm, Ranch & Home retailers (Members) who are committed and loyal to their fellow Members and the betterment of all. The Members have approximately 650+ retail store locations throughout the United States and Canada generating over $6 billion of annual retail sales. Our Members merchandise items such as agriculture parts & supplies, petroleum products, tools & hardware, pet food, lawn & garden, animal health supplies, apparel & footwear, sporting goods as well as other products for the Farm, Ranch and Home.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Operation of the following equipment: Sit-down forklift, order picker, reach truck, turret truck, pallet riders and other material handling equipment as necessary.
* Operates RF equipment in order to successfully perform daily functions.
* Performs cycle counts as assigned.
* Work closely with Warehouse Management team and office personnel.
* Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
* Multi-task and be on rotation for different job functions.
* Assist in maintaining the facility and equipment in proper condition.
* Assists in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
* Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
* Picks case order as assigned.
* Picks truck orders as assigned.
* Picks replenishments for pick-to-light, case pick, pallet pick and flow lane modules.
* Unloads new product and places in staging area to be received for put away.
* Unloads and loads freight as necessary.
* Put away new product in appropriate storage racks.
* Performs moves for pallets and cases throughout the Distribution Center.
* Keeps locations free of empty pallets.
* Maintains clean aisles and dock areas for material handling equipment.
* Monitors mezzanine to ensure all pallets are moved up or down in a timely manner.
* Ensures all purchase orders are received in an accurate and timely manner.
* Ensures all pallets are securely shrink wrapped.
* Ensure proper labels and bar codes have been applied to cartons/pallets before shipping.
* Maintains inventory integrity in the full pallet locations.
* Responsible for the cleanliness of equipment used on a daily basis.
* Maintains accurate inventory of product.
* Picks and ships orders from all areas of Distribution Center.
* Stages shipments in appropriate shipping areas.
* Performs packaging and verification of order accuracy at the designated pick and pack areas.
* Keeps inventory off the floor and in the appropriate pick areas.
* Ensures all the appropriate paperwork is maintained and submitted to the proper departments in a timely manner.
* Reports any issues with purchase orders and/or shipments to management and office personnel.
* Stages and processes returns on a scheduled basis.
* Performs other duties as assigned including duties outside normal responsibilities as needed.
TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGY:
* Computer skills. Familiar with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel, preferred.
* Experience with Material Handling Equipment and Forklifts preferred.
* Experience with Warehouse Management System (WMS) preferred.
* Requires a high school diploma/GED.
* Material Handling Equipment Certification on all equipment (will provide certification training)
* General computer skills
* Ability to diagnose problems.
* Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
* Ability to climb. Ascending or descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps and the like, using feet and legs and/or hands and arms.
* Ability to stoop. Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist.
* Ability to kneel. Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees.
* Ability to crouch. Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine.
* Ability to crawl. Moving about on hands and knees or hands and feet.
* Ability to reach. Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
* Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
* Ability to walk. Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
* Ability to push. Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward.
* Ability to pull. Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
* Ability to lift. Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
* Ability to use fingers. Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand as in handling.
* Ability to grasp. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
* Ability to talk. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken word.
* Ability to hear. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels.
* Ability to perform repetitive motion. Substantial movements of wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
* Ability to perform heavy work. Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
* Visual acuity to perform an activity such as operating a motor vehicle or material handling equipment.
* Ability to work in environmental conditions that are protected from the weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
* Competitive Salary
* 10 Paid Holidays
* PTO available after 90 days
* Employer sponsored health and dental insurance
* Employer HSA Contributions for eligible health plans
* Flexible Spending Accounts (General Medical, Limited Purpose, and Dependent Care Reimbursement)
* Optional Vision Coverage
* Employer paid Term Life and AD&D Coverage and Long Term Disability
* 401(k) with company match and profit sharing (upon meeting eligibility requirements)
Mid-States Distributing CoLees SummitMO
VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00"The best place to give care. The best place to get care." That is the Saint Luke's vision and, whether in a hospital, clinic, practice or office, our nearly 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Saint Luke's employees are proud of our rich history and heritage, and that we remain the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional professionals who always strive for excellence in patient care.
This position is responsible for handling preparing and serving foods in accordance with written menu and sanitation regulations. Duties entail preparation of cafeteria food service and delivery of food to customers restocking of cafeteria supplies sanitation of work areas dishes and equipment. Position also responsible for inventory control product rotation labeling and safe food handling practices to assure continued availability to customers.
Food Handlers Permit - Various
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Saint Luke's Health SystemLees SummitMO
VIEW JOBS11/14/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-12T00:00Our Panda Service and Kitchen Team associates are important members of our team and are responsible for bringing Panda's mission alive in our restaurants by creating food with passion, service with heart and ambiance with pride.
As a Panda Service Team member, you are responsible for creating a warm and welcoming environment for our guests, making them feel like part of the Panda family. With a keen eye for details and the ability to create moments of happiness and optimism, you ensure our guests receive the best level of service in any interaction.
View detail service team job description here
Panda takes great pride in being industry leaders who continue to define American Chinese food. Our Kitchen team associates are trained to maintain the highest standards of our food including the preparation and culinary precision of our menu offerings, food quality and safety and cleanliness of our restaurant.
By having the ability to balance working in a fast-paced and challenging environment while creating a welcoming and lasting experiences for our guests, these positions are the foundation for those who are eager to learn the ins and outs of a Panda Express restaurant and in building a career with us.
It will be the hardest job you will ever love.
View detail kitchen team job description here
We offer all Full-Time Associates:
* Progressive Compensation Package and Bonus Opportunity.
* Paid Training to prepare you for success.
* On-Going Career & Leadership Development.
* Medical and Dental Insurance.
* 401 K with Company Match.
* Paid Time Off Associate Discounts and free meals when you work.
* Opportunities for growth into Management positions.
Service and Kitchen Team Qualifications
Education and Experience:
* Some high school
* Prefer some Operations experience
* Local/municipal requirements, such as Food Handler certification, acquired at applicant's own expense
Panda Express is part of Panda Restaurant Group, the world leader in Asian dining experiences that also includes Panda Inn and Hibachi-San. At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." Guided by this mission, we are a family dedicated to creating an organization that inspires better lives for our people and our communities in which we serve. Whether through sharing good food with guests or providing opportunities for professional and personal growth with associates, all are embraced in our genuine family environment that is uniquely Panda.
Panda was founded in 1983 in Glendale, California Panda Express is the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. As America's favorite Chinese restaurant, Panda Express has close to 2,000 locations globally and continues to grow over 100 restaurants annually.
Panda ExpressLees SummitMO