Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Holland , MI 49424
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The primary purpose of this position is to work with the weld prep team and the weld fabrication team in an effort to gather materials for fabrication after prep. This position will report directly to the Weld/Prep team lead. This position requires the coordination with Weld Prep Team members and other departments occasionally. Somebody with minimal experience in welding via work or trade school or an interest in welding as a career opportunity, would make for an ideal candidate for this position.
This position is called upon to handle all material from the prep areas for the welders.
- Responsible for quality and quantity of sub-assemblies.
- Continuous improvement in support of department and company goals.
- Supports, participates and encourages team building.
- Provides feedback, both positive and constructive, to the team, other related departments and the supervisor.
- Promotes a positive work environment.
- To follow all of Porter Corps. procedures and policies.
- To work safely and efficiently.
- To stay customer focused.
- To perform other duties as assigned.
- This position requires a knowledge of basic material handling methods to ensure a quality product is delivered to all customers.
- Work requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to read blue prints.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Must be open-minded to new ideas and concepts.
- Possesses very good problem solving skills.
- Must be self motivated and results oriented.
- Able to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holiday's, 401 (k), STD and LTD, Life Insurance, Uniforms, Employee Assistance Program.
Porter Corp., a PlayCore company, considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.