Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Material Handler 3Rd Shift
Montgomery , AL 36101
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
3rd shift - 10pm to 6am Monday-Friday
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects managements definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Transports incoming and outgoing materials to designated areas using a Fork Lift.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or bins according to predetermined inventory procedures.
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment.
- Participates in quality improvement efforts.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- 2+ years related experience or equivalent.
- Familiarity with shipping practices and handling methods.
- Forklift certified.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Lift and move a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance.
- Walk, bend, and climb stairs.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Wear appropriate safety equipment.
- A large percentage of work time is spent in a warehouse where temperatures can vary from hot to cold and noise level can be moderate to high.