Master QC Technician - Home Entertainment Mastering
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC
Burbank , CA 91501
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help studios and content owners to get their content to global audiences by providing all language services including scripting, subtitling, access services and dubbing. Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring.
Our clients at Pixelogic include major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios. To date, weve delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Disney+, Netflix, Amazon, and other streaming platforms, providing packages in all resolutions and color spaces including HDR and Dolby Vision.
We offer a full gamut of creative services including audio and video editorial, graphics, color correction, and compliance to standards for loudness, and photo sensitivity and epilepsy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a world class team, building innovative solutions to service our clients with their media distribution needs. Join us if youre passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
- Conduct audio/video/subtitle evaluations on various types of digital media
- Check for audio sync as well as subtitle & closed caption sync and positioning
- Measure video and audio peaks to ensure compliance to client specifications
- Create professional, detailed reports
- Follow and complete QC checklists with focus on accuracy
- Written and verbal communication providing detailed feedback to project managers and clients
- Utilize and monitor a production workflow database, inputting data as necessary to track progress.
- Close adherence to security policies which are established to protect Pixelogic systems and client assets.
Shift: 5:00 PM - 2:00 AM with a little flexibility
- Working knowledge of professional audio/video equipment including scope and analyzers
- Familiarity with various types of video and audio codecs
- Experience using NLEs to play/pause video content
- Attention to detail, sound problem solving, and root cause analysis
- Written and verbal communicative skills
- Technically literate- comfortable with a variety of computer applications
- Strong familiarity with Mac and Windows OS and networking
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with only general supervision
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to manage shifting priorities
- Experience using Davinci Resolve or Colorfront Transkoder
- Familiarity with HDR workflows including Dolby Vision
- At least two years of audio/video Master QC experience