Grand Prairie , TX 75050
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Analyze production plans to ensure alignment with customer requirements and company objectives
- -Analyze all requirements both internal and external
- -Analyze shop capacities, including tooling, test equipment, tech output and availability
- -Set daily priorities for all support groups. Ensure proper levels of support/delivery of AOG/Customer Expedites
- -Review PLS production schedules to ensure alignment with customer requirements and company objectives. Analyze manpower and recommend solutions
- -Daily review of units to ensure SPT can be met or solutions are realized.
- -Take lead in resolving all non-workable WIP
- -Work closely with all support groups to eliminate or reduce constraints to maximize production processes
- -Chair production meetings as needed to align support groups with production goals and problem resolution
- -Conduct weekly reporting of shortage levels, status of top shortages with action plans, and LRU pool delta with action plans to support BSM production meeting
- -Daily monitoring & analysis of LRC steps for orders exceeding contractual TAT
Provide Customer Support team with status and estimated date of delivery for units in work
- -Provide EDD's and status to Customer Service
- -Conduct weekly review of RGO backlog for top customers
Monitor inventory levels
- -Manage LRU exchange pool and prepare purchasing requests in coordination with BSM
- -Determine and maintain SRU/piece part inventory levels for business segment
- -Create and monitor kitting percentages (K%) for LRUs/BOMs, in the business segment, using K% alerts report
- -Evaluate inventory for excess and obsolete material. Then, provide disposition of scrap, sell or keep based on that decision
- -Manage cannibalization requests to fill shortages/pool and ensure that the process is performed by the shop in a timely manner
- -Create weekly purchase order requests for all parts, that require replenishment, in segment
- -Review part shortages daily/weekly. Ensure critical shortages are highlighted to purchasing and request information which can be passed on to the customer. Investigate and propose solutions for critical shortages through supplier ERP, if available
- -Provide weekly shortage reports to supply chain manager
- -Validate all new part creation requests, ensuring that the part has the necessary fields completed
- -Review and validate parts Purchase Order (firm period) based on the latest Forecast
- -Perform document analysis (CMM, SB and OM) to identify changes in the illustrated parts list
- -Create/modify parts in Corridor, based on changes identified in the document analysis
- -Setup Bill of Repair (K%) to anticipate new, increase or decrease of consumption
- -Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or a minimum of four years of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience in master scheduling, development of production plans, material requirements planning (MRP), and capacity analysis.
- -Advanced computer/software skills with knowledge in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel-including advanced Excel functionality such as pivot tables, Access) and SAP.
- -Knowledge of 5S, Lean and Kaizen methods is a plus
- -This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. Persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Persons as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. green card holder), political asylee or refugee.
Part 21/First Install/Support Contracts
- -Ensure proper startup of PO and ensure on-time completion of PDP & MO. Load work orders with correct steps, and analyze procurement of parts for possible lead time issues
- -Identify production road blocks and push for solutions
- -Chair production meeting to set daily priorities for all support groups. Discuss all open issues and constraints. Create recovery plans with team to address those issues
- -Monitor Part 145 ICDS part shortages, transfer parts from Part 21 when required
- -Analyze open PO's against open delivery orders. Highlight discrepancies in quantity or promised delivery dates to Customer Support and Purchasing
- -Monitor inventory and make adjustments as necessary to maintain target inventory levels
- -To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- -Comply with all safety, health and environmental regulations as prescribed by law, company's policies and regulations requirements. Pro-active in the Safran HSE standards and procedures within their daily work, staying alert to potential safety hazards when learning or implementing something new (skills and/or equipments)
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Electronics & Defense is a world leader in the supply of solutions and services in optronics, avionics, electronics and critical software for both commercial and military markets. The company equips more than 1,000 boats, 25,000 land vehicles and 10,000 aircraft worldwide.