Based in Orlando, Florida, Massey Services is the nation's fifth largest pest prevention company and the largest privately held family-owned company in the industry. Celebrating 33 consecutive years of profitable growth, Massey Services and its subsidiary organizations employ over 2,000 team members and operate approximately 1,800 vehicles that provide residential and commercial pest prevention, termite protection, landscape and irrigation services to over 550,000 customers from 143 Service Centers throughout Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, South Carolina, North Carolina and Oklahoma.
Massey Services will be the leader in providing an environmentally responsible and superior service. Our Company will grow by adhering to the highest standards of performance and professionalism.
Massey offers a competitive compensation plan along with an excellent benefits package including:
Medical, Dental and Vision
Company paid Life Insurance
Short & Long Term Disability
Flexible Spending Account
401(K) Retirement Plan with company matching
Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Massey Services, Inc. is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer
JOB FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
1.Complete all assigned sales, technical and management training programs.
2.Receive classroom instruction in subjects related to your rotational experience.
3.Work in different service centers/departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer service, purchasing, and personnel departments.
4.Learn service and sales functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
5.Observe experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
6.Handle established accounts to gain familiarity.
7.Adhere to guidelines of formal written training program.
8.Attend periodic evaluations.
9.Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program.
10. Participate with service center management in interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
11. Use company reports to analyze sales, revenue, and profit.
12. Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
13. Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
14. Maintain and enforce a professional image and the highest level of integrity with regard to all decisions.
15. Monitors and assures a quality image with all Company team members (uniform, ID badges), vehicles (decaled, clean), equipment (maintained, clean), facilities and property (maintained, clean).
16. Be a contributing member of our community and industry by actively pursuing and participating in organizations and associations that support our Company's image and commitment.
17. Generate a positive relationship with customers, potential customers, and community members, always promoting excellent customer relations, quality image, and integrity.
18. Make every effort to satisfy customers, regardless of time, cost, or effort.
19. Demonstrate the initiative to prevent customer complaints and save customer cancellations and manage these to Company Standards or better.
20. Take every opportunity to "recognize" Service Center team members for the purpose of enhancing morale.
21. Implement, administer, and enforce all Company Policies and Procedures, including (but not limited to) training, customer service, productivity standards, documentation of service, collections, damage claims, sales, etc.
22. Monitor and assure the safeguarding of all Company equipment, property, and facilities.
23. Be able to qualify for and pass all State Certifications, as required.
24. Stay abreast of all technical data in regard to materials being used and the application of same.
25. Stay abreast of federal, state and local regulations regarding use of all safety equipment and procedures. Perform job duties consistent with all regulations and Company Policies and Procedures.
26. Maintain good regulatory agency relations. Assure certifications and license requirements are being achieved, and compliance with all laws, rules and regulations.
27. All other duties as assigned.
28. IMAGE - Assure a quality image both internally and externally at all times.
Management and Team Member Conduct
Service Center facilities, Company uniforms, vehicles, equipment, property, etc.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
1.College degree in Business Management or equivalent preferred.
2.Minimum of three years' management experience required, including personnel management, multi-level P & L responsibility, inventory control, customer satisfaction responsibility, recruiting/training/developing of personnel and leadership experience.
3.Management, sales and marketing experience in a service-related business preferred. Strong work ethic and ability to motivate, lead and challenge a team as required.
4.Must be able to meet requirements for obtaining certification and/or license as required by state, federal, or local regulations.
5.Must possess mathematical ability and knowledge of accounting principles.
6.Must possess good written and oral communication skills, dedication to total customer satisfaction, integrity, ability to work under pressure and professional image.
7.Knowledge of computer operations required.
8.Must possess and continually demonstrate ability and desire to commit to corporate culture, mission, guiding philosophy and purpose.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS
Requires (67-100% of time) walking, climbing, bending, kneeling, pushing, pulling, reaching, stooping, and stretching. Requires constant ability to move freely about the office building and between job sites.
Requires frequent (34-66% of time) exposure to outdoor conditions and ability to crawl under homes and in attics for up to 15 minutes at a time. Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range. Requires ability to travel from location to location.
Requires ability to frequently operate small equipment. Requires occasional (3-33% of time) lifting of equipment (up to 50 lbs.) Requires good hand-eye coordination, gross motor coordination and finger dexterity. Must possess ability and stamina to work long hours while performing physical labor. Must possess ability to climb heights and ability to endure high levels of noise.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
Requires constant contact with the public and company Team Members. Frequently, work is performed outdoors.
Office work is performed in air conditioned/heated facility. May be exposed to rain, hail, winds, dust, dirt, cement, grass, shrubs, high levels of noise, vibrations, and others. Incumbent will work with and around various types of lawn care and pest industry products, materials and equipment.
Must possess ability to operate lawn care, pest prevention and termite protection equipment including, but not limited to, backpack applicators, drills, shovels, carpenter's tools, power tools, truck equipment, aeration equipment and others.
THIS DESCRIPTION MAY NOT BE ALL INCLUSIVE AND TEAM MEMBERS ARE EXPECTED TO PERFORM ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED AND DIRECTED BY MANAGEMENT. JOB DESCRIPTIONS AND DUTIES MAY BE MODIFIED WHENEVER DEEMED APPROPRIATE BY MANAGEMENT.
Massey Services, Inc.