Marketing Strategist (Marketing Manager)
Durham , NC 27701
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Method Savvy is a consultancy that helps ambitious leaders solve bold business problems for new realities. We do that by uncovering simple truths that connect brands to people across channels.
UNCOVER BREAKTHROUGH CUSTOMER INSIGHTS AND INSPIRE IMPACTFUL CROSS-CHANNEL MARKETING PROGRAMS
Marketing Strategist will uncover breakthrough customer insights and execute impactful multi-channel marketing campaigns and programs. Strategists define what should be created and when based on business objectives, value to the consumer, cultural relevance, and competitive assessments and determine where and in what form this content should live and how it will find an audience. Together, with the team, you will foster an environment of strong empathy for the human condition, critical thinking, business acumen, and love for solving the most meaningful problems through building cross channel brand experiences.
Tasks & Responsibilities Include
What You'll Do
- Develop | Write and contribute to briefs and plans that build off a brand messaging strategy for campaigns and evergreen communication and produce meaningful impact to business bottom line. Form point of view on specific topic areas and consequent executional plans.
- Communicate | Collaborate with a cross-functional Meta-team and provide strategic rationale for new opportunities across an integrated mix of channels. Support creative direction, measurement and optimization plans. Present strategic deliverables to clients and participate in client communications throughout the lifecycle of projects.
- Execute | Own the successful implementation of marketing automation programs (including list segmentation, template building, email marketing etc.), SEO audits and action plans, social media management, and other related digital marketing activations.
- Understand | Understand the dynamics of a clients business and the category in which it operates. Keep abreast of the latest trends (culture, technology, media, and social) that are affecting and evolving human behavior.
- Collaborate | Optimize impact of customer insight in the creative program development process by partnering with creative.
- Research | Develop actionable insights from a wide variety of data sources: analysis of client data, primary and secondary research, media data.
Who You Are
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with a strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and were working with a lot of unknowns you must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Digs in and figures out how to work around problems and unknowns. Takes care of self and team. Maintains stamina and positivity under constraints.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing- its a mentality that makes the team successful.
- At least 5+ years of marketing strategy experience, preferably within an agency.
- Preference for someone with experience conceptualizing and leading execution on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels (marketing automation, SEO, sales enablement etc.)
- Preference for someone with experience tracking and analyzing campaign data in CRMs (ie. Salesforce) to advise on marketing strategy and help the align sales and marketing teams.
- Experience in various types of consumer research, insights generation, creative brief development, campaign development, content strategy, touchpoint/ journey mapping, data-driven campaign execution, optimizing creative based on campaign performance.
- Insatiable curiosity and passion about uncovering human truths, choices, and behaviors.
- Expertise in synthesizing and translating information and/or data into cohesive and concise thoughts and plans. Articulating problems and solutions clearly to bring unity to teams.
Located in the heart of downtown Durham, NC, our close-knit team enjoys a collaborative work environment that highly values critical thinking, creativity and accountability. We offer employees:
- A competitive salary.
- Free Health and Dental benefits.
- 401(k) retirement benefits with company matching.
- Short and long-term disability insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Paid new parent leave.
- Unlimited, take it when you need it, vacation.
- Casual dress code.
- A spacious office in downtown Durham, NC complete with a ping-pong table, foosball table and video games.
- A fully-stocked kitchen that includes a built-in bar.
- Laptop and second monitor.