USA Clinics Group
Northbrook , IL 60065
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase company revenue and brand.
- Developing and implementing short and long-term marketing strategies and advertising campaigns in order to create and increase brand awareness
- Conduct market research to determine potential new media sources
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Driving brand exposure through Television, radio, and Print advertising campaigns
- Compile and present data for other departments
- Problem solve and make professional judgments
Qualifications and Skills
- Advertising, marketing and/or sales experience a plus, but not a requirement
- College Degree; with a major in Marketing, Communications (preferred, not required)
- Ability to follow directions and take initiative when required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Adaptability/Flexibility, with the ability to react quickly to changing requirements from internal and external conditions while maintaining good communication with all parties involved.
- Critical Thinking: Use of logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 3+ years executing results-driven paid marketing programs
- Self-Knowledge and experience in media planning, buying and tracking
- Strong project management skills to meet deadlines and juggle an evolving set of priorities
- Data-driven thinker with fluency in performance marketing measurement metrics and analytics.
- Strong analytical and communication skills with the ability to articulate performance metrics, challenges and opportunities
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (i.e. Vlook-up, pivot tables)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with cross-function teams